The Westin Dublin
US$211
US$198
US$270
  • Restaurant
Academy Plaza Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$158
US$166
US$157
US$516
US$490
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$362
US$344
Travelocity
2,706 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple barwestmoreland streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotellarge bathroomdublin castlegrafton stthe heart of the citymintconciergespgireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city near Trinity College. The staff were friendly, and very accomodating to me. I got upgraded to a suite which had two floors. I only wish that besides seeing the picture of Samuel Beckett, there was a plaque honoring him informing guests what he wrote like Waiting for Godot. Plus the toilet had difficulty flushing, after eight times I contacted reception to tell them that the toilet was having problems. I received a note from a member of the staff that the toilet is working but, I still had problems with it.

Room Tip: Join the SPG rewards p rogram so, you can get benefits such as free wifi in your room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Globetrotter1007
Thank you so much for your lovely comments after you visited us here in The Westin Dublin. I am very pleased that the team were friendly and accommodating to you for your visit . You are so right we are very lucky with our location right in the centre of Dublin. I am sorry that the issue with your toilet was not resolved while you stayed with us however I so hope we will have the chance to look after you again the next time you visit Dublin from Seattle.

Slan agus Beannacht

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stayed at The Westin with work and held our mini conference there this week. I cannot compliment the staff enough - Rachel and Dominic amongst others were incredibly helpful and really couldn't do enough for us. The hotel is beautiful - once you have slept in the bed you will never want to leave! The food was fabulous from breakfast with the snazzy pancake machine to lunch which offered a range of tasty options healthy and otherwise! Dinner in the Mint Bar was also excellent with the parmesan chips a real treat.
The location is first rate and great for all the main tourist attractions! Only thing missing was a swimming pool! I can't way to go back for pleasure!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Nicola S

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review following your visit to The Westin Dublin, we greatly appreciate it.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself so much & that your event went well. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

On a lovely day out in Dublin, my sister and me, stopped here for a cocktail, we were given a gin based cocktail in a china teacup and saucer, the staff were fantastic, lovely bar and very clean, we will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Fiona C,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments on your visit to The Mint Bar. I'm delighted to hear that you and your sister enjoyed your cocktails & I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have been to Dublin before and cannot recommend this hotel enough.
I went for a weekend break with my girlfriend for valentines and have had a brilliant stay.
The staff are very friendly and attentive and the hotel and rooms are beautiful.
Everything was in walking distance from the hotel yet far enough away from Temple Bar so as not to get disturbed.
If you are looking for something classy in an excellent location with friendly staff you cannot go wrong by booking a stay at the Westin Dublin.
I would also like to thank Kristina M. for being so helpful with my reservation.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear mattj8,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback following your stay with us, we greatly appreciate it.

I am so pleased to hear that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your Valentines weekend with us. It is always great to see our guests taking full advantage of our central location!

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Dublin soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Clean comfortable room. Conveniently located across from Trinity college and a short walk to Temple bar and Dublin night life. Hotel staff were very accommodating and friendly.

I don't ask for much but a clean room, a comfortable bed and friendly staff. All three met my expectations.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear dngtig,

Thank you very much for your review following your stay at The Westin Dublin. I am really delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take full advantage of our central location.

I hope to welcome you back to The Westin Dublin soon.