The Westin Dublin
US$383
US$319
Conrad
  • Room Service
Academy Plaza Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$516
US$490
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Breakfast included
US$361
US$344
2,706 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple barwestmoreland streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotellarge bathroomdublin castlegrafton stthe heart of the citymintconciergespgireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I could almost write my review from last year word for word. After staying at a non-Westin property immediately prior to this stay, I greatly appreciated the Heavenly Bed and the White Tea bath products. At check-in, they provided keys to the wrong room; a staff member was immediately up to bring me the correct key/room combination (which I appreciated; it was quite late and saved me a trip back downstairs with luggage). The room had a good view; it was tucked into a corner, so it felt larger than average (even if it wasn't - hard to tell). I was thinking I could indeed rate the hotel 5-stars until my breakfast shortly before departure. I ordered a la carte, and my order took far longer than necessary - I was served after two other guests who were seated and ordered after me. Overall, though, this is a good Westin property and in a great location, walkable to Temple Bar and across the street from Trinity College.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband and I stayed in Jan for a weekend away. As Adam is SPG platinum we were a bit disappointed on arrival when we were just shown to our standard room but as soon as we checked this with other staff member they apologised and we were shown to a super two level suite. The location of this hotel is great for exploring and we are always pleased with the Westin's great quality of rooms and amenities. Staff were really friendly, especially in the atrium where we had a lovely afternoon tea. I was poorly during our staff and staff were very helpful. The bar was closed for renovations whilst we were there but it looked like something to come back for soon !

All in all a great hotel with a great location

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Hi Amy-n-Adam and thanks for taking the time to write a review of us here in the Westin. It is so great to read lovely comments like yours and I have shared them with the team who will really enjoy them. We have opened the Mint Bar now and it looks great so I hope the next time you are over from Reading you will drop in and have a cocktail. We look forward to the chance to look after you again.
All the best

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Nice location. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Clean and comfortable rooms. Great fitness center. Good facilities for business meetings. Modern but with a vintage touch. And beautiful fresh flowers all over.

Only negative was double bed a bit small for Scandinavians

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Camilla H
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Hi Camilla H thank you so much for your lovely comments after you stayed with us here in the Westin Dublin. I am delighted to read that we provided you with everything you needed that's a great compliment! if you are back with us again please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate with a larger bed than you had on your recent visit. Thanks Camilla.
All the best

Reviewed 6 April 2014

The services provided by the Concierge were incredible, by the front desk staff good, and by housekeeping staff fantastic. A housekeeper even escorted me, carrying my luggage, to find the business center which is marked incorrectly on hotel signage. The property is spotless and has just had much carpet replaced. Location is fabulous as you can discover on a map. What you can't, and won't, find on a map, however, is the fact that light rail construction is occurring DIRECTLY in front of the hotel making for NOISE and DIFFICULTIES entering the hotel's main entrance. I understand the hotel can't do a thing about this project that will ultimately connect the two existing light rail lines, but it is presently a pain. Once up and running in a year plus, I wonder how this will impact the sounds and vibrations in the property? Time will tell.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms above the entrance area of the hotel to avoid light rail construction noises and vibrations.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 50states7continents

Dear 50states7continents thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts after your stay with us in the Westin and thank you for your lovely comments about the team and the hotel. I am sorry that you found the Luas works interfered with the enjoyment of your stay with us. The tram when it is up and running will be a fantastic asset for all of our guests as it will allow them to get around Dublin with even more ease. I am sorry about any noise that you experienced as we have not been aware that our guests have been disturbed with noise. This is a very temporary event and will be moving from the front of the hotel quite soon. I hope that the next time you visit Dublin you will be able to experience the Luas in its full glory. Thanks again.
Be Well

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The hotel and rooms are beautiful and immaculate. The staff is charming and responsive. My wife and I could not have had a more wonderful vacation then staying at the Westin Dublin. Besides the fabulous hotel the location is outstanding. If you want to have the best experience in Dublin this is the place to stay

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

ian c thank so much for your lovely review of our hotel after your stay with us, I have shared it with the team. I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful holiday and the team here were such a positive part of it. Thanks again and I hope that we will have a chance again to look after you and your wife when you next visit Dublin from California.
Be well