The Westin Dublin
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
US$170
US$269
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$207
Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$173
Stauntons on the Green(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$207
  • Breakfast included
US$241
US$219
  • Pool
US$255
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$174
Travelocity
2,710 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple barwestmoreland streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotellarge bathroomdublin castlegrafton stthe heart of the citymintconciergespgireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2009

An absolutely TOP NOTCH hotel. I’ve never experienced such amazing customer service! After only a brief exchange with Marlene Buckridge, the Events Manager, I wish I could have an event there just to have her plan it! The rest of my staff encounters were all wonderful as well.
I booked the Classic room each time and both rooms I stayed in were beautiful. They overlooked the atrium, which gave me plenty of light. The bed and linens… wow! When they say “Heavenly Bed”, they mean heavenly!!! The bathrooms with big tubs… sigh.
I had a few meals via room service and was not disappointed. Even used the workout room, which I found kind of dark, but supplying everything I wanted.
As a fresh off the plane traveler, first time in Dublin, I can’t imagine being happier anywhere else. This place put my trip off to a great and relaxing start.
I’m ready to move in!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2009

We stayed at the Westin Dublin both and the start and at the end of our Ireland trip. We arrived in Dublin after an overnight flight from the US and went directly to the hotel. We did not expect our room to be available since it was just 8am but the front desk staff assured us they would try to check us in as early as possible. With that, she took our bags, gave us a map of the city and suggested numerous places to grab breakfast. By the time we got back to the hotel after breakfast and walking around a bit, our room was ready with our luggage already in it. And, it was just after 10am. The room was very nice and very updated.

At the end of our trip, after driving around the country we checked back into the Westin Dublin. Just as great of an experience as the first time. Room was very nice and again very updated. The bathrooms were spacious and I fell in love with the toiletries they had there.

I have nothing but positive things to say about the hotel and the staff. I would definately recommed this hotel and if I get the chance would absolutely stay there again without hesitation. It was a great location too!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2009

We stayed here for 3 nights. The bathroom and decor looked much better in pix. They are in desperate need of an upgrade. We stayed in a deluxe room. We initially checked into a room with a strong cigarette odor. The receptionist grudgingly moved us into a room on the second floor facing the main street despite requesting a quiet room. We then changed into a smaller room on the 5th floor. The concierge was friendly but not very knowledgable. This hotel should not be a 5* and looks and feels more like a 3+* hotel. We travelled to 6 countries in Europe this July and this hotel was by far the worst place we stayed in. It is way too expensive for what it offers.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2009

The location was excellent and the hotel was very nice. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2009

We stayed at the Westin Dublin for six days starting July 23rd, 2009. The hotel was clean, the staff were great, and the room was nice and comfortable. We have no complaints. It is located in a perfect location right across the street from the Temple Bar District where the shops and pubs are. It is walking distance from most of the Dublin attractions. We would stay here again if we returned to the same area.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple