“Great hotel”
Review of Wynn's Hotel

Wynn's Hotel
Ranked #33 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I always stays at Wynn's Hotel, when I visit Dublin. I have always found it to be very good value for money. Very helpful staff, nice clean rooms. The breakfast is great. I have never found noise to be a problem and I always ask for a room facing the street.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were in Ireland for a wedding and we stayed 4 total nights at the Wynn. The staff is remarkable at this hotel. Every request was met with a cheerful response. They made you feel like they were very glad you were staying with them. I can't say enough good things about the employees.

Room Tip: A lot of the rooms have smaller showers. Some have jetted tubs with showers that give you a lot more...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I stayed for two nights in twin room with adult daughter. The room was clean & the beds comfortable. Breakfast was included in the price & I couldn't fault the service. Lots of power points in room which is always a bonus for travelers & free wifi. The airport shuttle bus stops 5 mins away on O'connell street and we had no problem moving our bags from stop to hotel. Airport transfer bus is only €7 per person so much cheaper than taxi. Another bonus was I booked on line & paid when I checked out & they didnt take extra off my card in advance like some hotels do (& then you have to wait days to get it back). I cannot comment on other meals as we only had the breakfasts. We had a room at the front & stayed on a Thursday & Friday night & with the double glazing I didnt think the street noise was too bad. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank sharon c
Reviewed 25 October 2013

From its website Wynn's looked to be a lovely place to stay - and it lived up to that promise in every way.
Our room was clean, comfortable and near to the lifts (always a bonus).
The staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful.
Always willing to help with enquiries and local information.
I used the bar for a coffee and scone - priced as expected for Dublin - no rip-off there.
The breakfast was just superb - the choice was from simple cereal to full Irish - with lots of additional "stops" along the way - pastries/toast/breads all with accompanying preserves.
Breakfast was included in the price and that is appreciated- no long list of "extras" on the bill.
I can heartily recommend Wynn's to any mature couple - US/UK based or wherever.
My wife is American and I am British so we truly looked at it from an international angle - and both of us were delighted with what we found there.
Wynn's transformed our stay in the beautiful and fascinating city of Dublin into a truly magical experience and we can't thank them enough for that - try it and you'll see what I mean...

Room Tip: If you like to feel the vibe of being in Dublin - get a room with a view of Abbey Street - fascinati...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank richardoxxuk
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Wynn's was the perfect venue for our family trip from the states to Dublin. All the major sites are an easy walk. The staff was so friendly and polished. The included full Irish breakfast was tasty and beautifully prepared. We will definitely book this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed for one night in October, firstly I will say that the service was fantastic. Fast and efficient staff throughout my stay which made me feel very welcome.

The room was an adequate size with comfy bed, clean bathroom and a nice hot powerful shower.

The location is excellent if you wanting a city break in Dublin, easy to find coming from the airport by coach. Also you only walking distance from all the main attractions in the city.

The breakfast was one of the highlights, a wide range of choice and table served by experienced staff. A very enjoyable morning.

For 70 euros a night this place is a steal which offers quality and an old school charm.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve A
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Very clean and comfortable. Not a big room but more than adequate unless you are extremely tall or wide of girth as the bed was small and the shower opening quite narrow. (I'm a little under 6 foot and average build and it was fine for me but I wouldn't want to have been much larger). Good location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Had a great stay. - Asked for a quiet room and it was. Breakfast was great. Service great. Would stay again without hesitation..

Room Tip: If you are of larger stature, it would be wise to verify that they have a room to suit.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple