Located approximately 15-20 minutes drive from Dublin International airport, close to the city centre.
Friendly/Helpful/polite staff are at hand at all times to assist guests. Rooms are clean and somewhat small in size. In-room amenities provided are plenty and of good quality. property is maintained very clean everywhere.
I only had breakfast in the hotel and was average in terms of choice. Hotel bar is located right in front of the lobby and was not busy at all. Loved the courtyard seating area in the middle of the hotel, which I felt was a nice touch.
Very limited number of smoking rooms are available in the hotel and this may be a challenge, if you are a smoker! (Clear warning is attached to the key card that stated a 75 euro fine for the offenders!!).
A short walk from the hotel would take you to some nice pubs around the area. Euro 10-12 taxi ride from hotel would take you to the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the historic Grand Canal, the Hilton Dublin hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street areas, perfect for shopping or to enjoy a bite to eat. Located on the green LUAS line, it only takes a short tram ride to get to the fasionable Dundrum town centre. Only 3 miles away from the Dublin Convention Center, and close to the RDS and Aviva Stadium, this hotel is the perfect location for business and leisure travellers alike. Enjoy a full Irish breakfast with views of the Grand Canal or indulge in a Charlemont sandwich made from the freshest ingredients; enjoy a fillet steak from our grill in our Charlemont Bar & Bistro. Enjoy a workout in our state-of the-art Fitness by Precor Gym then see Dublin's attractions on a Viking Splash Tour or on the Hop on Hop Off tour bus. Visit the Guinness Storehouse, the Jameson Distillery or explore the city's literary history at the Dublin Writers' Museum. Choose from Hilton Guest Rooms, Family Guest Rooms or stylish Deluxe Rooms. All rooms have wireless internet access. The hotel has 8 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 2-450 people. •City Centre Location •Close proximity to Convention Centre Dublin, RDS & Aviva Stadium •Fitness Centre •Accessibility to key shopping areas such as Grafton Street and Dundrum Town Centre •Situated in the business district •8 flexible meeting rooms for up to 450 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Dublin Hilton International
- Dublin Hilton Hotel