Stayed at this hotel over the St. Patrick's Day weekend. Arrived tired and jet lagged but were able to check in. The front desk staff was so very friendly and helpful, and although they probably thought we were crazy Americans, they never let on! Wanted to name Deise and Alex by name, as they always greeted us with a friendly hello and had tons of information and directions for us. This hotel is a bit of a walk from the major sites in the city, but the walks to and from town were refreshing and necessary after all the pub grub and pints of Guinness! I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I am lucky enough to go back to Dublin. Thanks for a great stay! Oh, and the guys at the hotel bar were super friendly too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the historic Grand Canal, the Hilton Dublin hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street areas, perfect for shopping or to enjoy a bite to eat. Located on the green LUAS line, it only takes a short tram ride to get to the fasionable Dundrum town centre. Only 3 miles away from the Dublin Convention Center, and close to the RDS and Aviva Stadium, this hotel is the perfect location for business and leisure travellers alike. Enjoy a full Irish breakfast with views of the Grand Canal or indulge in a Charlemont sandwich made from the freshest ingredients; enjoy a fillet steak from our grill in our Charlemont Bar & Bistro. Enjoy a workout in our state-of the-art Fitness by Precor Gym then see Dublin's attractions on a Viking Splash Tour or on the Hop on Hop Off tour bus. Visit the Guinness Storehouse, the Jameson Distillery or explore the city's literary history at the Dublin Writers' Museum. Choose from Hilton Guest Rooms, Family Guest Rooms or stylish Deluxe Rooms. All rooms have wireless internet access. The hotel has 8 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 2-450 people. •City Centre Location •Close proximity to Convention Centre Dublin, RDS & Aviva Stadium •Fitness Centre •Accessibility to key shopping areas such as Grafton Street and Dundrum Town Centre •Situated in the business district •8 flexible meeting rooms for up to 450 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Dublin Hilton International
- Dublin Hilton Hotel