Hilton Dublin
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$208
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$516
US$490
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. George(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$274
Doubletree
US$1,015
  • Pool
The Gibson Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$176
The Clarence(Dublin)
US$257
US$245
US$244
US$220
Orbitz.com
2,107 results
All reviewscharlemont placecity centretram stopnice hotelst stephens greengrafton streetminute walkgrand canalluas linedeluxe roomquiet locationbreakfast was excellenthotel barvisiting dublintrinity collegestopsireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2010

We had a lovely stay - thanks for a much appreciated early check-in. It was a bit difficult finding the hotel at first, but once found it was very easy to commute to and from town. The only negative was the very loud music on both nights until late - there were events. The hotel was full so a room move was not possible, I am sure staff would have helped if they could have. I would recommend finding out about events when making a reservation and requesting a quiet room when making the reservation.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Hilton_Dublin, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2010

Dear Celerysparrow,
Thank you for taking the time to update your comments on Tripadvisor. I am happy to see that you had a lovely stay.
You are very welcome for the early check-in, we do offer this to guest if the room if a room is available. Unfortunately it is not always the case that rooms will be available for guests to check in before 3pm.
Again thank you for you valued feedback, I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you to the Hilton Dublin again in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2010

The hotel staff is superb and excellent. They are very customer friendly and always there to help. Best hotel in Dublin. If you are in Dublin, you got to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Hilton_Dublin, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2010

Dear Knightrider2010,
Thank you for your wonderful comments towards the staff here at the Hilton Dublin, I will make sure all the team see your comments. It is fantastic to see our guests recognise the efforts we go to, to ensure a pleasant stay.
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Dublin again in the very near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2010

My daughter and myself headed to see a show at the grand canal and after a disappointing stay at the clarion IFSC, we decided to try the Hilton. Yes it does make a big differance to me to have eye contact on check-in. But the lovely banter from the receptionist to my teenage daughter really made a differance to her. The room was lovely and the ice machine nearby is handy. The location beside the Luas was the icing on the cake for us. Well done to all.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family

Dear Healogs,
Thank you for your taking the time to update TripAdvisor with feedback from your stay.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass your comments on the Reception Manager and the Bar Manager so they can congratulate the team on a job well done.
I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again for your next show at the Grand Canal.

Reviewed 23 August 2010

Stayed hear for 1 night in a standard double.Location is "ok" from st Stevens green take the Tram (green line) two stops and you cant miss the Hilton.The rooms are standard Hilton with all the usual amenities.Breakfast was good, and is served until midday at weekends! As with most things in Dublin it is not cheap but if you can get a good deal it is worth considering.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kev1983

Dear Kev1983,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip advisor as it greatly helps us to improve and maintain our standards.
I am happy to see that overall you had an enjoyable stay, I am happy to see you enjoyed breakfast we have had many good comments toward our breakfast quality and choice and that it is available until 12pm on the weekend and bank holidays.
Again thank you for taking the time to update TripAdvisor with your feedback and I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Dublin again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2010

Stayed here for 3 nights as part of a golf tour - very nice staff, good facilities and comfortable rooms with nice beds. This Hilton is a "business" type hotel, i.e. i would look at options were i visiting dublin with my family. one note of caution, the dublin light rail (MRT) runs right by the hotel so make sure your room isnt on that side of the building on a low floor! Also, WiFi Euro 20 per day!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank evelyninhouston
Hilton_Dublin, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2010

Dear Evelyninhouston,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor as these comments and feedback help us to continually maintain and improve our standards.

Thank you for your kind comments toward our staff and hotel I will be sure to pass these on to the team.