I stay at this hotel everytime I visit Ireland. It is a wonderful hotel with an amazing staff. I have travelled to many parts of the world and stayed at a variety of places but this is one of my favorites! I rate it a 10 out of 10 because I have always had the best experiences. Not once have I ever had an issue or complaint. This hotel is in a very safe area and it is conveniently located to the city center, Temple Bar and area attractions. It's an easy 10 minute walk to Grafton Street, Temple Bar and most attractions or if you are not up for walking than the Luas monorail is just steps from the hotel and two stops to the famous
St. Stephen's Green Park and Grafton Street. I have already booked another trip in February with my family. So if you want a comfortable, modern hotel with outstanding hospitality than you must stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the historic Grand Canal, the Hilton Dublin hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street areas, perfect for shopping or to enjoy a bite to eat. Located on the green LUAS line, it only takes a short tram ride to get to the fasionable Dundrum town centre. Only 3 miles away from the Dublin Convention Center, and close to the RDS and Aviva Stadium, this hotel is the perfect location for business and leisure travellers alike. Enjoy a full Irish breakfast with views of the Grand Canal or indulge in a Charlemont sandwich made from the freshest ingredients; enjoy a fillet steak from our grill in our Charlemont Bar & Bistro. Enjoy a workout in our state-of the-art Fitness by Precor Gym then see Dublin's attractions on a Viking Splash Tour or on the Hop on Hop Off tour bus. Visit the Guinness Storehouse, the Jameson Distillery or explore the city's literary history at the Dublin Writers' Museum. Choose from Hilton Guest Rooms, Family Guest Rooms or stylish Deluxe Rooms. All rooms have wireless internet access. The hotel has 8 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 2-450 people. •City Centre Location •Close proximity to Convention Centre Dublin, RDS & Aviva Stadium •Fitness Centre •Accessibility to key shopping areas such as Grafton Street and Dundrum Town Centre •Situated in the business district •8 flexible meeting rooms for up to 450 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Dublin Hilton International
- Dublin Hilton Hotel