“Definitely coming back!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #58 of 153 Hotels in Dublin
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Definitely coming back!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

This was my very first trip to Dublin so I was open to any recommendations from the brilliant staff. Ruth happened to be at the reception every time I approached to seek advice, and she gave me the bestest place to go! Even my Irish friend was very jealous that I got to have the best dinners in my very limited time in Dublin! The room was very spacious, it was for a single person use but could easily be for two persons. The bathroom was also very spacious with long bathtub which was so relaxing after a whole day walking and exploring the city. I am looking already very much forward to going back to this hotel and further exploring Dublin!

Room Tip: My room happened to be right next to the elevator and the mechanical noise woke me up a couple of ti...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

In Dublin for a gig. This wonderful little diamond was amazing! Clinically clean. Charming, helpful staff. Great bar (thanks for putting up with us)! Incredible value for money. Right in the middle of Temple Bar. Great bedroom, bathroom, wifi, mini bar (!!), TV, iPod dock. Too hungover for breakfast, but my friends said it was great. Could not fault it! Will be back!

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

What a great find central to everything,fantastic value, this quirky hotel has a great atmosphere. This is due to the friendly helpful staff, that make the bar and the restaurant great to hang out in they also do an amazing breakfast - well worth paying the extra for. We will be back!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Probably the nicest hotel I've stayed in over the last six months. I am a masters student in DIT and would stay in Dublin hotels weekly, and none have made as good an impression as this. From the moment I walked in the door I was treated really well by the concierge who was very friendly and answered all my questions expertly. I joked with him about the hotel I had stayed in the week before that was absolutely appalling. So you can imagine how happy i was too find out how good this hotel is AND it was cheaper than last weeks one.

For me, its all the small extra features. Free wi-fi, iron, alarm clock (with ipod connection), hairdryer, kettle (with mugs, not cups), massive double bed that could probably fit 4 people and a brilliant power shower. Room was reasonably big and impeccable. I don't think i need to search for Dublin hotels anymore, this one is top notch!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dundalk, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

No car park...had to drop off my case at the hotel and then drive an awkward one way system to get to a carpark a few streets away from the hotel before walking back,it was a freezing cold evening so not great..if it was raining this would have been an even bigger issue..my room was ok, but had 2 large stains in the ceiling..something that could be easilly rectified, the tiling at the base of the bath had dirty grit along it that my eye was drawn to straight away, again easilly rectified I imagine...the following morning I had to pay another €14.50 to get my car out of the carpark( and that was after getting the hotel stamp discount) all in all it was a very average experience..sorry..

• Stayed January 2014
Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

really great hotel! really friendly staff, great prices, very central! the prices in the minibar were a bit OTT but thats to be expected! bed was really comfy and the room was spacious enough! we were a young couple and had a night out so no complaints about noise!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

I can't say enough about this wonderful little gem. I was in Ireland dropping my daughter off for a semester at UCD and did not know what to expect from a hotel that that wasn't well known. The rooms are small but very clean and cozy. The hotel is located in a part of the city that is easy to walk. The most important factor of my high rating is the staff!!! I've traveled to many cities and have never seen a better staff than this! My daughters luggage was misplaced for days. I had almost given up hope. They actually offered to drop her luggage off at the college when it arrived if I had to fly out before it arrived. I was blown away by their continued kindness. I'm going back to Ireland in the spring and plan to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family