Temple Bar Hotel
Cassidys Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$147
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$233
US$175
  • Breakfast included
2,499 results
All reviewstemple barbuskers bargreat locationfleet streetnight lifetrinity collegenoise from the streetcentral locationbars and restaurantsquiet roomlight sleepernoisy at nightthird floorgrafton streetearplugsbridnightlife
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Just home from the temple bar hotel. Perfect hotel and central location. The hotel is modern and rooms were spotless. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were top class. Will definitely be back next time in dublin. Car park directly across the road available at a reduced rate.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
tbhmgt, General Manager at Temple Bar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Amanda H,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review of your stay in Temple Bar Hotel. It is always great to hear such positive feedback on the hotel.

I will pass on your kind remarks to the rest of the team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Stayed at Temple Bar Hotel for one night in Dublin. Great location in the heart of Temple Bar and easy walking distance to the major attractions in Dublin. We did experience some noise from the street, as indicated by some of the other reviews. But you should expect that when you are staying in a location with so many pubs. Just enjoy being in Dublin.

Room Tip: Thermostat located above the bed in our room, if you have trouble finding it.
1  Thank Stephen B

Dear Stephen B,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your stay in Temple Bar Hotel. We pride ourselves on our central location and I am delighted to read this enhanced your trip to Dublin. I will pass on your kind remarks to the rest of the team here.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

If you are looking for a hotel in the heart of Dublins Temple Bar party district, this place is perfect for you. However, if loud noise, average accommodations, and subpar service bother you, stay somewhere else. Don't plan on going to bed early, this place situated along the party streets of Temple Bar district goes all night long. The hotel was average at best and the room and bed was not worth the cost. My best advice is to stay outside of the Temple Bar area and stop in at night to enjoy some authentic Irish night life.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Mark R,

In relation to the noise you experienced, as our name suggests we are located right in the centre of Temple Bar and as such from time to time we do suffer a degree of noise disruption from the surrounding business and equipment operation.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and I hope this would not deter you from returning to the Temple Bar Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Normally don't leave reviews on here but felt it important to thank the temple bar hotel for my stay in Dublin .
After being let down by a guesthouse in Dublin the Temple bar hotel offered us a fantastic room with fantastic facilities they were polite and easy to deal with.
The hotel is located right in the heart of everything of Dublin with just short walks to everything Dublin has to offer.
Fantastic will stay again

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
tbhmgt, General Manager at Temple Bar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Dean H,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your stay in Temple Bar Hotel. We pride ourselves on our central location and I am delighted to read that our team enhanced your trip to Dublin. I will pass on your kind remarks to the rest of the team here. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

My partner booked a room here for valentines night.The offer was sparkling wine & chocolates in your room on arrival, breakfast served in your room next morning at a time of your choosing and late check out. ( Heaven...I thought...) The total cost €140.( Costly...but worth it..I thought again...) When I asked what time check out was the receptionist said 12 noon, I questioned this as 12 is normal check-out time and after almost 10 minutes and much key tapping on the computer he informed us that in fact it was 2pm, I wish he had informed his housekeeping staff of this as they tried to enter the room 3 times between 11.50 & 1.30.
When we arrived in the room the sparkling wine was sitting in a bucket of tepid water and the chocolates were almost melted with the heat. We filled in the breakfast order card for 10am -10.30 am and by 11.10 ( still no sign of breakfast) had rung reception 3 times only to be told each time it was on the way. I'm still wondering where it came from as it arrived at 11.15 STONE COLD.
We stayed in room 335 and while it was spacious and clean the noise from the revelers on street below kept us awake until the wee hours.
Overall ( APART FROM BEING WITH THE WOMAN I LOVE) it was a very disappointing experience & I would recommend if you are booking this hotel... bring ear plugs & book room only basis.

1  Thank Eileen O

Dear Eileen O,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your stay in Temple Bar Hotel. I was disappointed to read about your experience during your stay.

I would like to apologise for the disturbance caused by the housekeeping staff prior to your prearranged late departure. Please be assured we have taken your feedback on board and will be reviewing our procedures to prevent a repetition of this occurrence.

The Valentines weekend was exceptionally busy and our restaurant team were inundated with the demand for room service breakfast on Saturday morning.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and I hope this would not deter you from returning to Temple Bar Hotel in the future.