“Well kept Dublin secret”
Review of Casino Marino

and up
Dublin Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Entry to Over 30 Attractions
Ranked #82 of 546 things to do in Dublin
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My tour was passionate, informative, helpful and made the whole experience worth the travel. Was by pure chance I knew this place existed. Amazing design and layout
Well worth a visit

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Took my third trip to the casino. (I'm a local) it's such an interesting building. This trip was part of the Open House program. Not as good without the guided tour but a very good building for the traveler and architects out there.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Having gone to school in nearby Fairview I would pass the Casino frequently on the way home. When I was in the school we were allowed a school tour to the Casino and while I did enjoy it, you can hardly expect an adolescent to appreciate a building of this state.

Recently I returned to the casino as part of a work outing. It blew me away at how much is in the building and how interesting it is. The structure and layout is amazing and so many hidden little character points are located throughout. The tour guide that we had on the day was brilliant, very informative and really passionate about the building and his job.

I would recommend doing visiting the Casino if you are in Dublin for a few days; if you are from Dublin and havent gone yet, then I would suggest you do it as soon as possible. Call in sick, the boss will always forgive you if found out!

1  Thank Drbinoche
Reviewed 4 October 2013

What a fantastic little gem this is. Beautiful setting overlooking Dublin bay. We had a wonderful guided tour by Dee, she was so passionate and knowledgeable about the Casino. It was really a privilege to walk round such a wonderful place steeped in history. Has to be the bargain attraction too at only €3 each.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This little treasure standing in the suburbs of Dublin is a must. It is a delightful little building in the Paladian style, built, as the guide put it " to entertain, amuse and impress" the owner's guests. The guided tour was really good and we rooms we saw fascinating, as was the facade.