“Unwind!!”

National Botanic Gardens
Ranked #10 of 546 things to do in Dublin
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is the type of place I love. Peaceful and soothing. Enjoy the colours and the fragrances. Wander about and soak up the beauty of this tranquil place. We visited early morning so it was very quiet but I guess that can change too.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,396)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you are a plant and flower expert or lover go along to Glasnevin's Botanic Gardens. Lovely range of plant material, greenhouses, gardens and rockeries. A lot of interesting things to see. Break for lunch in their lovely restaurant or have a coffee in the coffee shop with lots of good food at a good price.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Experienced the Botanic Gardens at their best; it was a beautiful sunny morning & the colours were glorious. Had my picture taken beside Socrates; that made my day!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I didn't know it was free. A tour guide told me about it so I went. About $8 euro taxi from Christchurch .
Decent garden, lots of huge trees, plenty of unusual flower etc.
Just a nice place to walk and enjoy the cool breeze.

1  Thank jt93664
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised with our venture to the Gardens. The gardens are very beautiful and well maintained, and there is no entry feed. There is an artists display in the gallery overlooking the gardens. They even had a cross section of a redwood from Fresno, Ca (close to where we live) It is within walking distance of the Best western Skylon and close to Fagens Bar/Grill.