“Irish Lamb Stew”

Ranked #1,287 of 2,662 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Hoped off the sight seeing bus and knew we could get a great bowl of Irish Lamb Stew and we were not disappointed great wait staff great food going back tonite for karaoke

Reviewed 28 February 2014

The bar staff were fun and attentive. The clientele were entertaining. The singer was good and knew how to engage the crowd.

1  Thank Samm02
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Hoped off the sightseeing bus and wanted somewhere to pop into.... turned around and there was O'Connells, with football on Skysports for the men in our lives.... Spent a couple of hours in here before heading back to hotel. However several hours later, after a bit of a crawl to other pubs we found ourselves back here again until the wee small hours. Lovely place, good attentive staff and the singer that was playing Sat night was brill.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The place is hopping even during week nights, the DJ is always excellent and they do close late if you fancy a bit of dance once all the other pubs/clubs are closed. The food is reasonable and given its location which is as central as it gets, the prices are corresponding to the postcode.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I had searched other Irish restaurant by TripAdvisor,but since I was tired and outside dark, I visited this place which is almost next door to my hostel.After the first bite of the Irish Stew, I was so happy to be there.It tasted so good.Break served with, tasted soft and with salt.Staff was nice.He was a bit busy but very nice.If I had another night in Dublin, I would have tried Irish Pie.