“A really wonderful massage experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anahata

Anahata
Ranked #13 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: "Anahata" is the sanskrit name for the fourth or heart chakra. It is the central force that inspires compassion and love.We offer a range of yoga classes and massage treatments that promote strength, flexibility and balance. The experience you have as our client is at the heart of Anahata.We look forward to meeting you soon and hope you enjoy the Anahata experience.
Delgany, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A really wonderful massage experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I used to go for massages all time as apart from working long hours at a computer, I also drive a lot and end up with huge tension in my back and shoulders. I hadn't been for a massage for some time as I had damaged my back and was afraid to trust just anybody. One day when I saw an offer on the Living Social deal pages which was the first I had heard of Anahata. I was attracted not only by the name which sounded so exotic, but by the really great deal price on offer.

After worrying and wondering if it was the right thing to do I decided to purchase the deal and subsequently booked myself in for a full body massage. As soon as I arrived I was convinced I had made the right decision. There was a really relaxed and soothing atmosphere with an unhurried feel to it. It was clear from speaking to the owner that he was very much focussed on his clients and giving a really unique experience.

When I explained my concerns about damaging my back to the masseuse she immediately put me at ease by saying that she would work really gently in the area that was affected and make sure that the treatment she gave me would only do me good. I have to say that I thought that it was one of the best massages I have ever had! I would definitely recommend it. It was also a great location and was easy to get to being located right in the centre of Dublin.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Carole C

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best massage ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

I visited Anahata recently for a deep tissue massage and it was the best massage ever. This is a wonderful place to have a treatment. It is on busy Dawson St but when you go down the stairs you go into a very peaceful, welcoming and serene space. While I was waiting in the reception a drop in yoga class was starting and the male teacher was welcoming the clients and it looked lovely in the yoga studio. I will definitely be trying the class there. I would highly recommend my therapist Maria as she was so skilful and I felt the effects of the massage for weeks. When I was leaving the receptionist went through other treatments available, suitable for me. I will definitely be back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 4646Sharon
Dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic massage at Anahata”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

I recently had an hour long full body deep tissue massage at Anahata on Dawson Street.Wow was it good! It cost 30e on a special offer.I think it's normally 50e,The place is lovely.You wouldn't notice it from the street unless you were looking for it.It is clean ,relaxed and beautifully quiet for a city centre location.Unfortunately I can't remember the therapist's name but her massage was excellent.After a quick chat to determine my problem areas(for me it was my shoulder area) I finished up feeling so much better immediately afterwards.I will definately be back.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Y K
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A little oasis of calm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

I've been to Anahata on a number of occasions and each time I've left floating from the building feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. On my most recent trip I made my way directly from work, the rain outside was biblical so by the time I made it there I was soaked through. I got in and was handed a green tea to warm me up and given a few minutes to gather myself.
The massage itself was great, I suffer alot with severe knots in my shoulders, a direct result of sitting at at desk working at a computer all day. Though a little painful at times (but good painful!) , the massage was amazing. The staff are so welcoming and have a really calming affect on you. Once finished I left the building feeling so much better and I floated across the road to my bus and made my way home. A super sleep was had that night. Looking forward to my next visit.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank ash_mitch80
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

: I recently had an hour long deep tissue massage at Anahata which cost €40 - this rate was a special offer for March (it's usually €100) which has been extended for April too. The place is nice. You wouldn't really notice it from the street unless you were looking for it. It's clean, relaxed and surprisingly noiseless despite its city centre location. All the reviews here rave about Anahata - unfortunately I can't remember the name of the friendly brunette who I saw, but my massage was fantastic. After a quick chat to determine what the problem areas were (back, neck, shoulders from hunching over a desk all day stressing out) she beat the crap out of the knots in my back for an hour. It was very focused on particularly tense areas at my request and hurt ever so slightly at times, but I felt SO much better immediately afterwards, completely relaxed and loose. I realised after my massage that they don't have a card machine - but they trusted me to come back after I ran downstairs to the ATM (which I obviously did!) One week later I'm still feeling the benefits and will definitely be back.
Kagan.