“Very nice foot, but”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Very nice foot, but”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We go here quite a lot and I do like the food, especially the fish specials and pasta. But,the quality of the pizzas has gone seriously downhill. I don;t know what it is - the quality of the flour in the base or are they simply not being cooked long enough? Either way, the pizzas that they serve are far too doughy. This is a big shame as they used to be excellent. Hopefully this can be rectified.

The last couple of times I've been there I've had the fish specials and both were outstanding. Service is also excellent there,

Visited March 2014

Dublin
“Average food, such a pity.”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My meal started off with a nice plate of calamari. However, the main course of Linguine con gamberi was very poor. The pasta was cooked to perfection, the prawns were ok but the dish lacked flavour. There were 4/5 dried tomato halves at the bottom of the dish which might have served the dish better if they were chopped into juliennes, it may have released their flavour into the dish. I tasted a pizza slice from one of my friends and it was also very average pizza.

The service was excellent, the surroundings are great but I wish the food was better. I was in excellent company so it didn't spoil my evening, however, I'd find it hard to recommend a return.

• Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Italian food and friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We went here for one of those "special" occasions and the staff were so nice, friendly and attentive it made the evening more enjoyable. The food is top notch. Well worth a visit.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Valerie B
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Good service, average food, good location”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I must say that the quality of the food was not quite the standard I had been expecting. Although good to average it could have been better. You just expect better at a place like that. Great service though, Wine list is well chosen and reasonably priced. Decor is modern and quite elegant , nice cocktail bar. It is not busy but still has a warm, cosy atmosphere. The food though...really....average.

• Visited March 2014
Moers
“Good service/atmosphere ”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

On entering the restaurant we we warmly welcomed and seated in a quiet area. Orders were taken swiftly and dinner was prompt. Unfortunately the quality was not quite the standard we had been expecting. Although good to average it could have been better. Perhaps the quick service let the quality if the food down. Maybe it'll be better next time!