“Little Piece of Mexico in Ireland”
Review of Azteca

Azteca
Ranked #365 of 2,729 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and I were looking for something different and light for dinner after walking around/ touring all day. We decided after reading reviews and walking by this place to stop. We were happy with our decision. Our food was yummy, especially the lamb burritos. We had a very nice waiter from mexico city, who was very attentive and nice. Since this was an anniversary trip for my husband and I, and we were married in Mexico, this was a nice little stop during our vacation.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Sometimes, you just want to eat something good, nutritious and uncomplicated; if it can also be memorable for all the right reasons, that makes it surprisingly special. It turned out that a couple of burritos, soft drinks and a slice of tequila lime cheesecake hit the spot perfectly for a mum and her daughter who were passing through the city, recently. Who can fail not to like their traditionally-prepared savoury offering when it has the word 'enjoy' written by it in sour cream?
It was a quiet evening and the owner took the time to chat with us. That my usually reserved teenager came away enchanted by the place and by his conversation was no small achievement. He communicated his passion for cooking his native recipes, using the best ingredients available and also told us how of the route by which he had entered the restaurant trade. To find out more, you shall have to visit!

2  Thank cockneybird
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The food was no tasty. Paid 2 euros for a small chilly sauce
I will never come back. It is not a real mexican food.

1  Thank Elena H
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Just to say i did the cooking class and loved it, they do a real hands on class and it is great value, using the bin bags etc is great as you dont have all the equipment at home etc.

Also went for lunch etc, food and staff could not try harder, love the place, very friendly feel to it, never a complaint.

1  Thank Darren N
Reviewed 28 April 2013

All I can say is WOW. My dining experience at Azteca was amazing. The food was the best Mexican that I have ever tasted. The guy serving us was friendly and more than helpful.
The price was extremely reasonable and the cafe itself is really quirky and colourful.
I highly recommend a serving of Tequila Lime Cheesecake to follow your meal, heaven :)