“Excellent service and lovely staff”
Review of Starry Kitchen

Starry Kitchen
Ranked #1,614 of 2,689 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We ate here a couple of days ago. It was such a lovely experience both from the point of view of the staff and the food was really delicious. It was such a good dining experience. It was very early evening when we went in but we were so pleasantly surprised by the experience we had and it was so welcoming. The lady who served us knew we were just passing through but this made no difference. She could not do enough for us. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Ate here on Saturday 26th, it's located in a fairly busy suburb that gets plenty of activity on a Saturday night. Apart from two lone diners who came and went fairly quickly, myself and my dining companion were the only diners all night. The takeaway part seemed to be fairly busy though, lots of food going out from the kitchen straight out the front door. I felt sorry for the waiting staff, don't know why they were so quiet, the food was perfectly average Chinese fare. I had tried to book another restaurant in the area for the same night but it was booked out! Can't see the starry kitchen lasting.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is a Chinese and Thai restaurant across the road from the Dublin Skylon where we were staying. We can highly recommend Starry Kitchen. The Food and service are excellent. The staff value their customers. We always return to it and we are looking forward to returning again. Try the Chicken Satay!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

This small restaurant is opposite the Dublin Skylon Hotel. I must start by mentioning the staff. The are welcoming, friendly and attentive. My wife and I went for dinner and had the set menu. And for 17 Euros each it represents fantastic value for money. From the minute we sat down we were taken care of. We were served complimentary prawn crackers. They were so tasty we would have been happy to pay.

The main courses we had were packed full of flavour. They were not at-all greasy, beautifully cooked and served in huge portions. We were left to take our time, and make to feel welcome throughout our meal. The décor is simple and authentic, and this compliments the restaurant perfectly.

My wife and I left happy and delighted with our dinner. This place looks very small from the front, and looks mainly like a take away. But do not be deceived. This restaurant may not be central. But it is top class.

1  Thank TannersPool
Reviewed 8 November 2012

The service was excellent, the place was clean, and the food was wonderful. It was within walking distance of the B&B we were staying in. Our last night in Ireland, we decided to try this. We had a lot of mediocre food on our trip, and I think this is some of the best Asian I've had anywhere. It was probably the best value for our Euro as well. There were 5 of us, and we each got something different. Every one of us enjoyed every dish we got. The servers were very friendly and attentive. We probably will never be back in Dublin (being from the US), so sad for us, but I don't think this would disappoint anyone who likes Thai or Chinese food.

1  Thank pearce24601