“The Real Thing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BaanPai Thai Massage

BaanPai Thai Massage
Ranked #4 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Authentic Thai Massages available at great prices - right in the heart of Dublin City Centre!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The Real Thing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Having recently read reviews about Banpai in Temple Bar, I felt it was certainly worth trying it out.
The friendly atmosphere strikes you first. Each staff member treats you like royalty, just like you were in Thailand. The Massage itself was magnificent. It is rare to find such a place in Ireland or even Europe for that matter. I have been back since my first visit and will be a regular. Well done to the team in Banpai. Excellent.

1 Thank Mel1e2014

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“It is really great place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I will recommend this place to my family and friends. The best Thai massage in Dublin. This place has amazing vibe. Nice, friendly and professional staff. Thank you so much. The massage was very good! I will be back for sure!

1 Thank Renata N
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

I treat myself with Thai massage after workout in gym I really like this place, atmosphere it's great n relaxing. Fully recommended

Visited February 2014
2 Thank ZulSegal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved our couple massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Came back from Thailand a month ago , really missed a Thai massage , my boyfriend and I booked in as a couple massage 40 euro each one hour , we loved our massage from Suzy and yavee , it was just like been back in Thailand , rooms so warm all Thai style made from Banboo , we did not want to leave , only down side I fell asleep for twenty mins ,
Wonder full Thai experiences , can't wait to go back

1 Thank Louise K
“Feel great zone :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Lovely place. Very cozy rooms & professional Thai massage therapist. At the end of my session, I always feel amazing- extremely calm, relaxed and ready to conquer the world:)this place will always remind me about my holidays in Phuket ;) highly recommended :)