“Drumcondra”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Still the best Indian restaurant in Dublin, we look forward to our weekly visit .
I like to try something different from the menu and the staff always recommend a dish for me to try. Food is always consistent we are never disappointed.
Just love everything about the place.
Great atmosphere, great staff, and always great service.
I highly recommend a visit here, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Jane M

Reviewed 9 December 2013

One of my favorite local restaurants in the Dublin 1/3/9 area! Food is very well presented and always a delight to eat. Staff are super, always very welcoming and create an relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere. I have hired the restaurant for a private function in the past and the service and attention to detail was outstanding. I would definitely recommend for either a quite meal or a large function.

2  Thank DFMDublin86
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Me and my hubby went for dinner in ruposhi on 3rd of November for little celebration and I must say the food was absolutely fabulous and delicious. The owner of the restaurant mr Abdul was very friendly and service was quick
and brilliant. I will be defo going back for food there in future.

2  Thank Avisabby
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Korma had very little flavor, but Vindaloo was well spiced and good. Naan tasted a bit like pizza dough, missing that tandoor flavor. Service was good but atmosphere was missing.

1  Thank smeagel
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Been there with few friends. Absolutely loved the atmosphere, Chef recommended dishes are mwaahhhh!!! Love to go back again.

3  Thank Sohag M