Indian Curry Club
Ranked #1,951 of 2,700 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 23 November 2012

After persuading my friends to go for a curry whilst in Dublin for a few days, we found the Curry Club near another restaurant that had been recommended. From the outside it looked like a bit of a tacky fast food joint, but inside was more tasteful. Our food arrived fairly promptly and tasted good, but the service was terrible. Ok, so it was fairly late on a Sunday evening, but I've never been in a restaurant before where the waiter has said "Can you pay? We want to close," or stood holding my coat when I arrived back from the loo! When we arrived back at our hotel we all felt incredibly uncomfortable (and we hadn't eaten a huge amount). One of my friends was violently sick that night, I woke with night sweats and increased heart rate, and all of us 'felt the effects' of our meal for 2 days afterwards. This was a far cry from our wonderful meal at the Boulevard Cafe the night before, and actually cost us more! Very disappointing - would not return and would definitely not recommend.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Fabulous restaurant with a great menu. We went for the early bird menu. The waiter was very help full and his knowledge of the menu and dishes was very good. The food we got was fantastic, and tasted even better "SUPERB". Atmosphere was lovely. Value for money written all over this gem.

Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

Great little restaurant with an excellent early evening menu; €13.95 for 2 courses. Main menu has a wide choice with some dishes I had not seen before in my local Indian restaurant Dishes clearly labelled as to how hot they are

Reviewed 19 September 2012 via mobile

There were two Indian restaurants side by side. So we chose the one pn the left because it had a sign of winning am award in 2011!
Once inside its very nice. The man at rhe door ended up being oir server and whaf a server.
Very nice greaf recommending and serving us.
Evertthing was wonderful. I strongly suggest the chicken in a yellow ginger sauce

1  Thank smc83
Reviewed 8 July 2012

the staff are are very nice and helpful. However the meal was quite bland. I got prawn pakora for starter, and it was kind of tasteless. The same for my Byriani.
i'm sure there are better options.