“Awsome food ”

Browns Barn
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Irish, European
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: An ideal stop for the hungry traveller just off exit 3 on the N7, whether you're enjoying a leisurely lunch or relaxing over an evening meal, this unique landmark provides a welcoming ambiance and a wide selection of succulent dishes. Choose from speciality dishes like our signature steak on a stone or freshly oven cooked thin based pizzas. Open daily from 11am.
Dublin
“Awsome food ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and me visited Browns barn on sunday evening. The place was quiet busy, the atmosphere was very pleasant and staff was very friendly and helpful. They recommended their evening special warm tuna salad nicoise and that's what we ordered. The tuna steak was cooked to perfect medium with nice crunchy green beens, soft boiled egg with runny yolk. It was one of best meals we had in a long time. I really don't understand the bad previous reviews as we were leaving this place more than happy, we will definitely be back soon :) thanks again for great dinner.

Dublin, Ireland
“Great place to eat and relax!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Me and my fiancé visit Browns Barn for food regularly, the atmosphere is cozy and friendly, staff are always very helpful. The food never dissapoints, it's always prepared to perfection and tastes great! Whether you're stoping for a break or looking to have a nice meal definitely give this place a go!

Visited July 2014
wales
“Great steak on stone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Took my family to this restaurant and had a superb steak sizzling on a stone. Good friendly service and the rest of the family loved theirs. I don't understand the negative reviews as I couldn't fault it. I'd search this place out again if I come back to Dublin.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank arbWales
Kildare, Ireland
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Easy access of Main road M7.Good secure parking.Big seating areas.Really good food served there.Friendly staff.Would highly recommend a visit.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Johnw1435
Dublin, Ireland
“I'd rather burn my money than eat here again!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Having driven 2 and 1/2 hours home from Cork we decided to stop off here for a bite to eat, big mistake! The food was cold, the potatoes were lumpy and to watch my 3 children whom are normal great eaters turn their nose up at the food was surprising. My 5 year old said the burger taste funny so I myself took a bite, all I can say is it didn't taste like beef at all more like a lot of other meats combined together. The grease was dripping onto the plate it was stomach turning. The only thing my 3 kids are were the ice creams. Safe to say I will never return. I will be surprised to see this establishment still open by Christmas.

• Visited June 2014
13 Thank BCK10
B F, Owner at Browns Barn, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Hi Dublin Reviewer BCK 10,
I would greatly like to thank you for your review, and I am disappointed with the standard of food you received. I am currently investigation the situation! As I have PM you to gain some more information on your visit date etc. This will help us identify the problems you encountered. This is not the normal standard we serve to our customers. If you take the opportunity to reply to our P. Message and hopefully you will drop by again. Many Thanks