“Dublin has better coffee”
Review of Starbucks - CLOSED

Starbucks
Reviewed 27 October 2012

There is a coffee revolution taking place in Dublin, with many packing in jobs in the rat race and opting to open their own coffee shops with a house roast. Avoid Starbucks and join the revolution.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Visited here on 14th October, very very poor customer service, was amazed by the female serving the coffee- rude is an under statement. I ordered 2 tall cappuccino's with cream on top, when i sat down and looked closer the cups wernt even half full, i wont name the server on here but i intent to contact the manager, I wasnt the only one bemused by this persons attitude!!

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Yuk tasting coffee, not a once off, cooffee always a let down,

1  Thank Liam M
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I love Starbucks, but I hate visiting them abroad, unless it is an absolute necessity. The Starbuck's in Dublin are HUGE and franchises, so no using my gold card (yup, I like Starbuck's). We got into a bind and needed a restroom for the baby, so we popped in. Clean, but very busy. I had a flat white, which isn't available in the US, but is delicious, it was well made, too. My hubby's latte was less good--really bitter by S'bux standards. Fun to see the treats they sell in Ireland, but with all the awesome local coffee houses and chains, why bother? The local coffee houses have homemade pastry and are masters of the espresso pull.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

always come home with a coffe from starbucks in dundrum, lovely helpful staff, the shop could be bigger