“Great place for lunch!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Nairobi, Kenya
“Great place for lunch!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stopped in to grab some lunch today. We sat outside even though we were cold, and loved that they had blankets on the chairs for our use! Got the melted ham and cheese on ciabatta, and it was delicious! We also got our food very quickly, and our server was as sweet as she could be, as was the cashier inside. Would definitely recommend!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jenlynn821

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“welcome and comfortable.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my several visits to Busyfeet & Coco while in Dublin, I was extremely well taken care of. From the owners and manager to the waitstaff, all were absolutely friendly, warm and welcoming which only enhanced the effects of the rocket fuel macchiatos they kept coming my way. I recommend the delicious and nutritious fruit smoothy which had a tangy twist. I also found the Ham & cheddar on rosemary focaccia mouthwateringly good, and very affordable!

Busyfeet felt like a corner of home in a city which was new to me. I'd go there this morning if I could. I'm envious of those who will.

Dana McCoy

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ButterflyMcCoy
Saratov, Saratov, Russia
“Nice location, good food but poor atmosphere”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We went there for a coffee & a drink after a busy afternoon and were surprised by nice food but disappointed with the service & atmosphere supported by unfriendly waiters.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Staur K
Dublin, Ireland
“Decent spot for a quick lunch.”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The cafe is nice and centrally located with good attentive wait staff. I found it quite small and cramped inside and it was a little uncomfortable at times as people were brushing past my chair to go outside. Had a lovely plentiful tuna salad which I felt was well priced.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank CoriCarrotte
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice weekend brunch place”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Had a salmon bagel here with sweet potato soup - both absolutely delicious. My friends had fruit salad and fruit müsli - also good. Our waiter was very attentive and polite. Location is perfect. The place is not particularly new and may need a refurbishment, that's why it's a 4.

1 Thank Igor-FrisbeeMan