“€6.50 for one egg on bread”

Busyfeet & Coco Cafe
Ranked #41 of 210 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I have been to busyfeet a number of times usually the food is quite good. This time I tried the egg salad sanwich and have to say I was thoroughly dissapointed. To charge 6.50 for one egg on a sandwich is outrageous.

Alao go my girlfriends order wrong

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Service is amazing.
Outdoor seating available.
lounge seating available!

I tried Bailey's coffee which was fabulous.
a lounge area is great too.

moderately expensive though.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourite cafes in Dublin city centre. It’s my go to place for breakfast on the occasions I find myself in town early.

The staff are always very friendly and helpful and the food is nice. It’s not going to win any Michelin stars but it’s tasty and enjoyable.

The premises is nice and not t too cramped even when it’s busy. It also has an outside area for the smokers out there.

Highly recommend for a reasonably priced cafe with friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

If you like cold beans, undercooked sausages, overcooked very dry rashers, overcooked fried eggs and cold tea, then this is the place for you. But not for me and I had to send it back.
This was such a disappointment to the beginning of a great weekend.
I won't be back.
The only positive I can give is the waiting staff were very good.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Great food, reasonable prices. Only thing is that the place is often packed. Great for coffee or for lunch!