“Clean and very well located ”

Arlington Hotel Temple Bar
Ranked #23 of 73 Concerts & Shows in Dublin
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is not modern but is kept very clean and the staff were helpful. The location is ideal and easily accessible to all the main attractions as there are bus stops directly over the road. It is reasonably priced and the breakfast Is excellent!

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel was clean spacious and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It's only downfall was the windows, facing onto a busy street it really should have double glazing to keep the noise of the traffic and deliveries to a minimum. Breakfast is definitely value for money. I would stay here again.

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Started at 9:30 and it was a blast to watch. The funniest bar tenders in dublin. It is centrally located on dame st in temple bar so very convinient to get to.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I ordered 2 Jameson whiskey. After filling the first glass, the bartender empted out the bottle pouring a little in the second glass, so, instead of to open a new Jameson's bottle, he filled the glass with a different type of whiskey. When I asked why he did it, he answered me that it would be good. I asked him again about why he mixed 2 different whiskeys and he answered the same. He didn't propose me another glass or a different solution. I payed without arguing but I will not go there again.
At least the music was good.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in mid December 2013. This was our 3rd stay. Hotel is clean and has a great bar with good food. Rooms were small but fine for a short stay in the city centre. Rooms nice and warm when we stayed in winter months.
Location is great. Can walk to main shopping areas. Very close to Temple Bar area and some great bars and restaurants.
Paid car parking just a short walk away.
Ideal for a city centre short stay.