“Lunch with mum”

Homemade at Arnotts
Ranked #1,810 of 2,574 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Description: Homemade at Arnotts, bringing you the Food Court & Food Market.
Description: Homemade at Arnotts, bringing you the Food Court & Food Market.
Ratoath, Meath, Ireland
“Lunch with mum”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Myself and my mother had lunch in clodagh s kitchen today . To sum it up in one word - fabulous . We both had a salad and the waitresses were excellent . There was a manager on sight at all times and was overlooking everything that was going on . It was a really enjoyable experience and the food was beautiful

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lorraine N

Dublin, Ireland
“Didn't meet their reputation”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Had a breakfast in the bakery, ordered avocado and feta cheese wrap- had no taste at all and cold, girl at the counter is grumpy and relactantly said sorry after I got the refund. Bit overly priced and didn't meet its great reputation of the celebrity chef's name on it!

• Visited March 2014
Dublin
“Dried up and over priced”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I visited yesterday and ordered the classic quiche with 2 salads. The salads were fine but the quiche was horrendous. It had been given a blast in the microwave before it was served. It was thin, tough as shoe leather and topped with a thick layer of cheese. Awful stuff - I picked at the quiche trying to find some trace of fluffy egg mix but not a hope. The bill including a black coffee came to €12.35. I was so sorry I went to Clodagh McKennas. For the same price I could have gone to Kays in Jervis Street and had a delicious pasta or noodle dish cooked to order in front of me. I know where I will go the next time I am in town.

• Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Terrible”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Got the feta cheese quiche...a side of carrot and almonds and coleslaw. It was rotten. Every one of the items tasted old. 9 Euro.

I brought it back to the counter and told them it was horrible and shouldn't be served. I asked for a refund and they gladly gave me the money back.

So disappointed....as I was hungry and in a rush.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank alish2006
Dublin
“So disappointed, again.”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The staff is the biggest problem here, they seem to be unaware about the importance of the customer....especially in the coffee bar at entrance of this restaurant. It was lovely when it opened, coffee's served from smiling attendants in beautiful retro china cups, now its a clattering of big ugly mugs, no eye conctact, no smiling, and they seem to run out of stock of the simple things like scones, sandwiches .... I have been here twice in past couple of weeks, but won't go again, they have let themselves down.

• Visited November 2013