“Best part of our trip”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$68.39*
and up
Cliffs of Moher Winter Day Tour from Dublin with Doolin Village and Galway Bay...
More Info
US$68.39*
and up
Connemara and Cong Village Day Trip from Dublin with Kylemore Abbey and Killary...
Ranked #62 of 237 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dublin Tour Company is Dublin's Fun day tour company offering professional guided tours to the Cliffs of Moher & The Burren, Connemara & Cong, the Aran Islands and Galway City. Take our tours as day trips, single trips ending in Galway or as Overnight Trips with a choice of accommodation. We also offer a high-end Irish Culture Experience at the hillside village of Cnoc Suain in the heart of the West of Ireland. Our team of qualified local guides are available for private hire and for nationwide tours.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I absolutely loved the Dublin Tour Company's Cliffs of Moher 1 day tour. It was by far the best part of our trip to Ireland. We left Dublin at 7:00 AM and returned at 9:00 PM with an action packed day in between. The driver had lots of information to share and a few good jokes. There were multiple photo stops along the way at different castles and landmarks. The countryside we were driving through was breathtaking and equally as enjoyable as the stops. The only negative about the whole trip was the lack of a dinner stop. There was a stop for coffee, lunch, and the bathrooms, but no dinner stop. We lucked out with the weather and hardly had any rain at all, but even in the rain it would have been wonderful. I would highly recommend the trip to see the Cliffs (as well as all the pit stops along the way).

1  Thank Readrun

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Seriously, take this tour. I did it last year and still tell stories about it. Our driver was friendly and hilarious. He made a bunch of stops for the bus at beautiful and scenic places and gave us tons of opportunities to snap some great pictures.
I would take this trip again in a heartbeat. The only downside was after seeing Galway, I wanted to spend wayyy more than a few hours there!

1  Thank Kirst_Lenny
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The drivers(we had 3 of them. they break up the trip as it is a long day) were very courteous and had alot of great information. The buses not so comfortable. I am tall and my knees felt bruised the next day because of the lack of leg room. God help you if the person seated in front of you reclines their seat(as happened with me). Their head is literally in your chest. Many of the places listed we simply drove by. Perhaps because it rained the whole day? Not sure. Plenty of time at the cliffs, however. we had 1.5 hrs. which is plenty on a windy, rainy day. The coffee shop at the cliffs provided much needed warmth. I did not however have enough time for lunch in Doolin. The tour company cannot be blamed for this though. There are not alot of places to eat there and with all the tour buses being there at once it is a bit difficult. I walked in but the place was packed and very hectic. I knew I would not have an enjoyable lunch because of the time crunch so I didn't try. Either bring your own, or eat at the cliffs(as I did). For 9 euro I got a very good ham/cheese quiche, croissant, and latte.

3  Thank susandhi
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Just returning from our final destination Galway, Ireland. A truly amazing experience!!!!
Our tour guides a Father and Son team. Mark and Damien(pardon me if I got that wrong! still a bit jet lag from the flight home). A sense of humor,very knowledgeable,and made sure we got a wonderful experience of the countryside. The Cliffs (although very windy--brace yourselves!) what a beautiful, beautiful site!!!! We stopped in the countryside for coffee and tea ( quaint and beautiful tea house--I'm sorry I forgot the name) equally a quaint and great food for lunch by the water on the countryside! I have to say Ireland has proven to be the best experience; The beauty of the countryside and it's people; Friendly! Welcoming! And eager to chat with travelers. I can only imagine the wonderful stories they have to share--if only we had more time.
Thank you Dublin Tour Co. Thank you Mark and Damien.Thank you Ireland for such a warm welcome!!!
A truly wonderful experience for family.
Jackie/Connecticut/ Visited Sept 2013

3  Thank ATravelWeWillGO
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We had a wonderful time on our guided tour to the Cliffs of Moher. The scenery was beautiful and the coach was comfortable. Our tour guide, Damien Nunan was knowledgable and funny and made the trip very enjoyable. He taught us a bit of Irish history for the locales that we visited. We went to the Burren area, stopped for lunch, then went to the Cliffs of Moher, which were spectacular. It's necessary to dress warmly because the cliffs are very windy. I would highly recommend this tour company and Damian Nunan.