“Nicely Decorated”

Il Vignardo Restaurant
Ranked #897 of 2,546 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cork
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nicely Decorated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

I didn't like the pushy female member of staff who mistakenly and repeatedly insisted I was "room only" when I informed her I had requested breakfast when I had booked my room by phone the previous day. It transpired she was in fact in the wrong, as confirmed with my reservation record on paying my bill (where I was asked to pay for breakfast again, confirming I had booked it).

Visited July 2013

Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Good food and a nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

I eat regularly here when in Dublin and always find the food very tasty and good value for money. This time was, if anything, even better. One of the waitresses has a lovely manner but the other one seemed to be having a bad day.

• Visited July 2013
Alamogordo, New Mexico
“Excellent Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

We ate here during a recent trip to Dublin and Ireland. They had a special 3 course dinner for a set price, very reasonable. My wife and I split one dinner, and it was excellent, very good value. The restaurant is entered from the Beresford Hotel. The atmosphere is very Italian.

• Visited June 2013
Helsinki, Finland
“Nice athmosphere, quiet place, food ok!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

There seemed not to be restaurants this nice elsewhere in the area. Restaurant was a bit difficult to find behind the pub, but the athmosphere was nice and clean. Food was nice, although the children's menu could have more Italian foods in it. Pasta's were quite plain.

• Visited May 2013
Wexford
“Nice Italian, shame about the Tirimisiu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in this Hotel (Beresford Hotel) a number of times and the food is generally very good. The hotel restaurant is Italian and even the table d'ote has nice choices. The bruschetta is fine if not the best, the chicken pesto main on a bed of fried potato cubes is really tasty. I didnt like the Tirimisiu; it was too firm and flavourless. A pity. Overall a nice Italian and worth a visit.