“breakfast”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

we had breakfast here during our stay and the food was lovely, there was a good amount of choice from full irish to continental and it was a buffet style breakfast so you could help yourselves she you wanted and the restaurant staff served us tea and coffee.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

love this restaurant really romantic and fantastic food and the price is really good value for money

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Had out Xmas work dinner here and we all really enjoyed it, good food, wine and friendly service in nice surroundings

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Beautiful decor, worth a visit. Felt like we were away on holidays when we sat down. Friendly staff, good food and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This restaurant was dingy, a little cramped and not much to look at. I know the murals on the wall were supposed to be art, but they reminded me too much of Poison Ivy's lab from Batman Forever, to be completely comfortable.

The food arrived, and I forgave all of the above in an instant. The wild mushroom risotto I ordered was quite possibly the best I've ever had and with such elegant presentation, I was surprised I wasn't paying more. The soup really hit the spot too. Good, quick service but the food was the real winner here.