“Welcoming Visit”

Ranked #7 of 2,664 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$11 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Irish, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We have Great Food, Great Service & Great FUN. We like Happy People & making Happier people. We're here to have Fun & Everyone is welcome. We're NOT fine Dining, we're just easy going.... Located on Upper Dorset Street, in the heart of Dublin. Bleecker Street is the most authentic New York styled Cafe Bar Restaurant in town. Come For The Food or Drink & Stay For the Craic... :)
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I visited the restaurant with my husband and 11 year old daughter.
The staff were really friendly, the food was delicious, very warm atmosphere. I would highly recommend a reasonable priced Bleecker St Cafe to anyone and hope to be back very soon!

4  Thank MBM213

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this thanks to Trip Advisor. Good food, great staff, and wonderful atmosphere. I would highly recommend this friendly neighborhood cafe/bar.

3  Thank Marcie P
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We ate here during our most recent trip and the food was delicious and the staff was very helpful and super friendly. The breakfast was top notch!

3  Thank Firemarshallbr
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Just had my sons reception for his baptisim here, staff we're attentive, efficient and extremely kind and patient considering the amount of small children running around under their feet, food was excellent fresh and never seemed to run low, great selection of beers and wines for the adults, they even manged to find a good space for my disabled grandfather who was constantly looked after by the staff and manager john overall experience was amazing and we're looking forward to our sons birthday so we can book here again. Thanks to you john and your staff we had a great day.

4  Thank stemor86
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I am a patient in the mater hospital who likes a break from hospital food. This cafe and the super friendly staff have been so kind to me. The food is lovely and well priced I am addicted to their apple pie. The manager has been very kind to me enquiring about my amputated leg, a great spot. Johnny

4  Thank Johnny M