We had to get a very late check in on Sunday night. I had it set up in advance and (sorry I can't remember his name it may be Jerry.) He was very nice when we met him at the Pub. He gave me his cell phone. Sunday night at 9 pm, I called when I was on the way and he let us in and carried our bags up the strairs. He was so helpful and nice. We liked the location and proximity to Temple bar area. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city opposite Trinity College, and only a 5 minute walk to Dublin's premier shopping streets, art galleries, theatres and night life. O'Neill's (established 1885) offers top class accommodation, traditional pub food and great Irish craft beers & whiskeys. The O'Neill family have run this pub for over a hundred years and pride themselves in the warm and friendly welcome they offer their guests. With 8 beautifully appointed en suite rooms guest's can choose between twin, double or triple rooms, or for bigger groups - our family suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your O'Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- o`Neills Victorian Pub And Townhouse