I used to work down the street from this pub, and spent many happy evenings in it. Unlike a lot of the "tourist" pubs over in the Temple Bar area, this one is a legitimate and great local hangout. I have never stayed here overnight, but have eaten and raised a few glasses after work. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city opposite Trinity College, and only a 5 minute walk to Dublin's premier shopping streets, art galleries, theatres and night life. O'Neill's (established 1885) offers top class accommodation, traditional pub food and great Irish craft beers & whiskeys. The O'Neill family have run this pub for over a hundred years and pride themselves in the warm and friendly welcome they offer their guests. With 8 beautifully appointed en suite rooms guest's can choose between twin, double or triple rooms, or for bigger groups - our family suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your O'Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- o`Neills Victorian Pub And Townhouse