“Let down by service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The food was very nice but after I had finished I seemed to have got forgotten about so I was sat waiting ages to pay.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Needed to find a place for a quick late night meal and came across Milano. It looked ok but once inside I got the sense that perhaps I made a poor choice. Food was very average, not bad, but just average. Staff were nice but I have to say I was underwhelmed.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Horrible pricy experience in this so called restaurant .. The industrial food was awful With no taste and the waitress was crazy .. You d better go to Mc donalds as at least it worth the price you pay...

1  Thank globbbbeettrotteur
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Visited here during the mid-term break in the evening. We were a small group of two adults and two children. Service for the adults was woeful. The children got their food quicker but one of them wanted pasta with no sauce. A bowl of cold pasta with sauce arrived and was left there if we wanted it. Eventually a new bowl of pasta with no sauce arrived. It had water in the bottom of the bowl so went cold very quickly. The pizzas arrived one hour after we ordered them. I ordered one with no olives and what arrived had olives on it so they had to take it away again and remove the olives. While we were waiting for our order a couple passed by,they told the waiter they had already been waiting too long for their pizzas so they walked out. We were sitting in a pathway between the kitchen and the pizza ovens. The waiters were also preparing the desserts so had no time to serve people and take their orders. Do you not have chefs/kitchen staff to do this and free up waiters to serve tables? Basically the whole experience was unpleasant instead of being a treat. The food was cold, we did not get what we ordered the first time and the service was pathetic. We will not be visiting this or any Milano's branch again. If you are in a hurry or want decent food that's hot and reasonably priced avoid this place like the plague.

1  Thank C0rkcat
Reviewed 5 October 2013

A Milano is a Milano, but here the staff make it special. Friendly, welcoming and efficient. Open till late, and no microwaves, everything heated/cooked in the wood oven.