“Really recommended”

and up
New Year's Eve Pub Crawl Dublin 2018
Ranked #13 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: A free daily walking tour of Dublin with fun & friendly local guides who share their encyclopaedic knowledge of Dublin's and Ireland's histories and show you Dublin's best sites, stories & legends as well as revealing the city's quirky oddities with passion, humour, performance and imagination, evoking howls of laughter and even stirring tears (it's true, we've made people cry). Whatever happens, you definitely won't be bored!
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The first guy who was supposed to give us the tour was so hang over that he couldn't, I think the company could look for guides that are responsible. The second guide was really nice, gave us a really informed tour, didn't insist to much on tipping which on the end make you want to give more tip, he was very knowledgable do Dublin and helped us a lot to chose places to visit, eat and go out. Me and the other tourists where very satisfied.

1  Thank Veronica S

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Keith was a rockstar at historical/personal anecdotes, and was hilarious in general. Super long tour (in a good way), and FREE, so it was totally worth it!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Our guide (sorry forgot his name!) was super informative and knew so much about the city and the history, definitely great for someone's first time to the country. Three hours long it was 100% worth it.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had a very good time on this tour. I enjoyed it so much I had to go one more time, and I did! Both of the guides I had (one for each tour) were very rich in information, which they managed to share in a very fun and clear way. Keith was fantastic! And so was Ian! If I go to Dublin again, I might do the tour again. Good job, you guys!

1  Thank Amanda L
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our tour guide Darren was very knowledgeable of Dublin and offer much insight and suggestions. Dublin is a great city and these free walking tours make it so anyone can attend. Also they are advertised through the hostels which allow us to be informed about them.