Ballsbridge Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Ariel House(Dublin)
Dylan Hotel(Dublin)
2,499 results
All reviewsdubliner baraviva stadiumcity centrebit datedlovely hoteltrinity collegetemple barballsbridgeembassyrdsrugbytaxispubdart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I have never done this but so insensed that I had to send this message, not only here but this will be copied & pasted to trip advisor... I now see the insolence and pure arrogance that has never left this country.. We were charged €10.50 for staying in your car park over night even though we were guests.. You would not mind but the room was of a 2 star accomodation.. I am driving back to Cork & just appalled that your hotel thinks it is acceptable to over charge for a crap room & then charge for the car park!!!! Everything that is wrong with this country has just been shown & explained in your under rated hotel!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Martin H
TulaneManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Ballsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I'm sorry you were disappointed with your guestroom. We have refurbished many of our bedrooms and we'll be completing the remainder next year so as to provide every guest with a fantastic hotel experience.

Kind regards
Donal Meehan
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 22 November 2013

the hotel is beatiful,and we recieived excellent service from Andrea..
The room is big,and comfortable,whit several service.
the only problem is the distance of the center city,but you can go walking.
I recomended

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank maria m
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 6 days and was more than happy with the room and the service we received . Got upgraded for a small fee but was well worth it for the size of room we ended up with.
Breakfast was great and included in package. Hope to stay there again next year. Received excellent service from Janka on the front desk. Shame Wifi is not free !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob A
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel on a Mon night as I needed to attend a function nearby (11/11). First impressions were not good. I had to wait 3 mins to check in even though there were three staff behind desk chatting in a foreign language. Not good! While room and hotel in general are a bit dated, everything was of good quality. Bed was comfortable. Flat screen tv. Good shower and soft towels. Breakfast was excellent. Reception staff next morning were more pleasant. Yes I would stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank turasoir1
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I brought my girlfriend to Dublin for her first time. We didn't eat there at all because we were catching up with friends, but had a few pints in the bar. Clean, good sized rooms. The only problem was that our room was accidentally left open after it was cleaned. Nothing was taken, and when we reported it the manager could not apologise enough, offered us a free drink. Nice touch and appreciated. Great location, close to the city centre and good restaurants in Balssbridge.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
1  Thank DrRhino