2,766 results
All reviews dubliner bar aviva stadium city centre bit dated lovely hotel bar food trinity college temple bar ballsbridge embassy ireland ciara rds pub rugby taxis dart
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

With a tour group and spent 2 nights in the pretty Ballsbridge Hotel. We walked to city center and found it close to restaurants. We didn’t eat there in the pub but found the beds comfortable, room and facility very well kept and nice breakfast. I enjoyed the stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rde1911
Callum M, Manager at Ballsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Rde1911,
Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay with us at Ballsbridge Hotel. I am pleased to read your positive feedback regarding our city centre location and service. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

We stayed here last wed night Nice large room comfy beds and lovelf spotlessly clean bathroom We were feeling lucky to get a room in Dublin as every thing was booked out Food in the Dublin bar very good and car parking very safe Cannot believe the price of hotel rooms in Dublin CRAZY prices Absolutely ridiculus However this hotel very centraland comfortable

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank etta g

Dear Etta G,
Thank you for your lovely review following your recent trip to Ballsbridge Hotel. I am delighted to hear your kind feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Last week was a very busy week for Dublin with many big concerts playing through out the city centre so hotel rooms would have been at a premium. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

First impression of the hotel was good but very quickly the warm feeling went downhill. The member of staff at the reception didn't appear to be interested in providing any details of the available hotel services so as a result we were in the dark about what was available . We got to the room which was the same temperature as outside. We ordered room service which when it arrived we were told had to be paid for in cash however no receipt was produced. On question if this could be put on the final were yes .

20 minutes later we are then told no we can't put the purchase on the room we have to pay in cash but no vat receipt was produced. After requesting a valid document 15 minute later the correct document was produced.

So disappointed with poor quality service.

Dear livethosedreams69,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our service. It is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve our standards. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience and it's apparent in this case that we have fallen short. If you would like to forward your me your details, I would like to investigate this further.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We were upgraded to a junior suite which is a nice spacious room. We arrived back to hotel around 10 30 pm and decided to have a nightcap in the Dubliner bar. 17.5 euro for 2 vodka and tonic is over the top. Kitchen was closed but the menu was limited and expensive anyway. Also charging 12 euro for the privilege of parking in the hotel car park is not really very customer aware...

1  Thank Durham2013

Dear Durham2013,
Thank you for taking the time to write your most recent review following your stay at Ballsbridge Hotel. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve our standards. As regards parking, we are a city centre hotel, where parking is at a premium at all times. We do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Had 2 nights here, before crossing back on the ferry. The room we had been allocated was of very poor standard, I went to reception and got moved to a much better room. The hotel was not up to a 4 star rating in our opinion, we paid over £200 per night for B&B. On the day we departed I requested a take away breakfast, very very disappointed, we had a banana, a apricot pastry and bottle of water X 2 we had paid for bed and breakfast 12 Euro each, so was a total rip off. I have sent a email to complain about this, and heard nothing back.
Won't be staying there again..
Drinks and bar food very pricey...

2  Thank Tjhworc
Callum M, Manager at Ballsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Tjhworc,

Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback from your recent stay with us at Ballsbridge Hotel. I am disappointed to learn that we fell short on your expectations.
I understand as you mentioned that you were on a Bed & Breakfast rate which includes an in-house breakfast in our dinning room. Our breakfast to go option is provided and that package does consist of fruit and water. We do not offer a hot option to go as a hotel policy.

I hope to welcome you back to the Ballsbridge Hotel in the very near future.

Kind regards,