“Excellent”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We had so much fun at this event! The place was packed, the comedians were hilarious and the staff were great. Plus ITS FREE!! Highly recommended

Vancouver, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good Crack”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had a great round up of comedians. We got teased a little for being Americans (They said they knew we were here because they could see our teeth) but it was super funny and welcome. The whiskey at the bar was pretty good too!

Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Absolutely hilarious!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We decided to go to this comedy night on a whim. We just happened to find it online while researching things to do in Dublin and figured, it's free, why not go?! We are so incredibly happy that we did! It was amazing, and hilarious, and such a fun time! The venue is small. Get there early to get a seat. It says doors open at 8:15 so be sure to get there at 8:15 or earlier! Also, I think they only do comedy on Sunday & Monday nights. Which I think is a great idea. What else are you gonna do on a Sunday night?! The host was so incredibly funny. There was nothing that he said that wasnt funny. All of the comedians were great as well, but I'm pretty sure the host stole the show. I never stopped laughing when he was on stage. This is a must see when visiting Dublin! It's free & they give you ice cream at half time.

1 Thank jeh1990
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ok for the price you pay”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The comedians were practicing for an up coming festivals. They really did not hit their mark but the price being free made it bearable.

1 Thank txbrew
St. Albert, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“From big hit to big miss”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went to Comedy Crunch for the first time on Sunday not knowing what to expect, but ended up having the best time. The MC was absolutely hilarious. I literally had tears running down my face at times from laughing so hard. We had such an amazing time that we decided to go again the next day. Sadly, we were both thoroughly disappointed. I don't know if it was because we were comparing it to the night before but it really was a let down. The general atmosphere throughout the night was that of awkwardness and some people appeared to even leave at the break and throughout the show. If I had just gone Sunday I would have absolutely recommended Comedy Crunch as a must do in Dublin. After the second time I wouldn't be able to say the same thing. Wish I could forget the second night happened because the first night truly was phenomenal.

2 Thank J H