“Not TRUE Irish hospitality”
Review of Annagh House

Annagh House
Ranked #113 of 152 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 9 April 2012

A VERY disappointing overnight stay, my only hope is that visitors to our beautiful country do not think that this is establishment is a good measure of bed and breakfast hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Bats7

Reviewed 30 November 2011

Hi, my partner and I stayed in Annagh House recently, Delia and John are truly lovely people, the place is full of character and simply gorgeous, the location is so close to everything, you get the bus right out the door and you are after a short ride in city centre, the sea front is there and invites you to lovely strolls, a big beach is close by and there is a little shop for all nesseceties just around the corner. And there is the wonderful Bay restaurant just down the road, and if you're lucky they have a special on with Flamenco or Irish music...and so on, the food and atmosphere is lovely AND there is St. Annes park, huge, and there is a market at the week-end ...... and and and GREAT IT IS! Oh Delia's breakfast is delicious!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank juliopato
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Four of us from Los Angeles came to Dublin and stayed at this amazing B + B for five days. Our wonderful hosts John and Delia Devlin couldn't do enough for us, they had great local knowledge and tips which made our experience better than expected. The Guest House is located facing the sea with the most amazing views, the food was wonderful and we will all be back to stay here again in this beautiful house. Highly recommended

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with sea views as they will amaze all guests
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sukimoo
Reviewed 6 August 2011

My sister and I stayed here on our first night in Dublin after getting the car from the airport. It was easy to find and not far from the city center so we went to the Temple Bar area first and had dinner and drinks before checking-in. The view is gorgeous with the bay right across the street. We were nicely greeted and the room was clean and breakfast delicious. The room had a blow dryer which was a big plus for us!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Kemper05
Reviewed 7 July 2011

We stayed here two times on my last trip, once at the beginning and once at the end. The owners were wonderful and so accommodating. I felt like I was at home. Although the location isn't center, it was only a short bus ride and there were still things to do near the b&b. They served one of the best breakfasts I have ever had and also offered many different times to get breakfast. When we were done with our stay he helped us get a taxi and also offered us any other information that we needed. I would recommend this to everyone and hope to stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank fitzhg
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I had to come to this B&B fleeing Slievenamon Manor, just next door to it. Slievenamon Manor was so dirty I could not even stay for one night and the owner from this one helped me get my money back. Fairly clean in general. Did not have a chance to try the breakfast since I left too early in the morning.
Very helpful owner and very nice treatment.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank AnaIP2011
Reviewed 15 April 2011

Our family stayed at Annagh House in early April, 2011. John and Delia greeted us as we arrived at their beautiful home and made us feel very welcome.
Their home is beautifully decorated (Victorian)...the bedrooms are lovely and very comfortable. Full Irish breakfast, delicious. Having previously stayed in city centre, Clontarf was a revelation. Annagh House faces the seaside and you can take a good walk along it.
Upon John's recommendation, we drove a short distance to Howth, going up to the summit, great views of the lighthouse. Lovely lunch at The Abbey Tavern. A short ride down the road from Annagh House is The Yacht club, great atmosphere and the food was delicious. I can't emphasize enough how helpful and gracious the Devlins are. I hope this was just my first visit to Annagh House!

• Stayed: April 2011