“Worst ever”

Description: +353 (0)18-783400
Waterford, Ireland
“Worst ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

Myself and my wife ate here. Worst food ever. This is the first time I have given a 1 review and 1 is being generous. Just avoid like the plague.

• Visited June 2013

Buddygunz
“Closed by the Food Safety Authority”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

This dirty kip was recently closed by the FSA due to serious health and safety concerns. Parnell Street must have the highest density of closure orders in the country and you can see why. The quality and standard of food is appalling.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Buddygunz
Poplar Bluff, MO
“Yeahhhh. Good food for a reasonable price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

Stumbled across this completely by accident and decided to give it a try. We went in and were the only non-orientals in the joint. In my experience, this is almost always a good sign. The food was absolutely delicious and very large portions. Honestly, one dish would have been plenty for my wife and myself, and I am not bashful around food. The neighborhood was just a couple of blocks from O'Connell street, but was a little seedy, so probably better to go while still daylight, but we were there in May and daylight lasted till 10:30 or later. Small place, so you might have to wait, but I highly recommend for good food.

• Visited May 2013
Fullerton, California
“Dan Dan noodles are boss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

Who would have thought that I'd find the best Chinese food of my life in Dublin, Ireland. After spending a week eating the rich food of London and France, my palate was craving something with a bit of spice, and boy did this place deliver. The Dan Dan noodles were great and crazy spicy, but in a good way. Highly recommend if you are in Dublin and craving some Chinese which probably won't be very often.

Visited April 2013
Dublin
“Delicious food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

I went there for the first time this week with my friend who was in that restaurant few times.
I honestly can say thay I had the best ever food experience and you can't find any that good places in the whole Dublin!
Don't worry about the look of that place, it's just a simple decor and the neighborhood is maybe not very nice.
But don't miss that place, just go in there and enjoy the good food!
I was trully surprised as I did not expected that food will be that good, huge portions and for a very fair price.
I ordered fried pork in a garlic souce, my portion was really big and I paid only 7.80euro. My friend got chicken satay for the same price and it was also very good (I tried).
You can also take your food away, if you can't finish they will pack it for you. Or you can simply pop in and just get take away for a nice dinner at home.

I think this place is a hidden gem in Dublin! Just go there and taste the best chinese cuisine in Dublin! Great food!

• Visited August 2012