“Nothing Fancy Just Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Beshoff Restaurant

Beshoff Restaurant
Ranked #544 of 2,546 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Inishcrone, Ireland
“Nothing Fancy Just Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I had just finished a 4 hour journey to Dublin via car and train. I was looking for a fish restaurant and wander into Beshoffs. I had the lemon sole, chips and a salad and a coke for€10.90. Everything was prepared just the way I like it. Fish was m crisp yet moist. French fries were just right and the salad had lettuce, tomato, red onion and cucumber. Everything was in the right proportions for a nice hardy lunch.

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
“Good experience with 6 people”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

My family was over for a few days so I wanted to show them what fish and chips are. We went to Beshoff as I had gone there already in Howth and has a good experience there.
We were 6 of us so we splitted in two groups, 3 went to order the food and 3 stayed at the table we had found. It was clean and not to busy.
As we were a lot of people, the waiter brough us the food upstairs which was very helpful. The food was good. Reasonable prices
Nice place to go with your family while visiting Dublin City

• Visited April 2014
Newbridge, Ireland
“Pretty Poor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We went here for dinner last week and I have to say I was very disappointed. The fish and batter were tasteless and the chips weren't much better. The fish was also covered in oil, very unappetizing and the tartare sauce was terrible too. The worst part was the expense, way overpriced! We had been to Beshoff Bros in Howth a few weeks ago and thought this would be similar. Im not sure if they're connected in any way but they are nothing alike.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank KinneaghKitchen
San Diego, California, United States
“Best deal for good Fish N Chips!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Best value for fresh Fish N Chips in Dublin!

8.25 euro for a hearty plate of Fish N Chips! YES! Or you can opt for a salad instead of chips, or do half and half like I did. After heavy Irish eating, it was nice to get some fresh veggies into my Californian metabolism. This was the only Fish N Chips for less than 10 euro I could find during my 9 day Ireland vacay.

The one flaw is the lack of freshly made tarter sauce, but otherwise this is great food for the budget traveler.

Visited April 2014
Dublin
“Ivan it was terrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Visited this establishment on 28th april at lunch time 1pm. My wife had cod and chips I ordered haddock and chips. The chips were good ,but the fish and batter left a lot to be desired. The batter was soggy ,with the result that my wife took one bite and just left it . Both fish were watery and transparent ,far from appetizing.
Wont be going here again .Advice to visitors to Dublin any chipper is as good and better that this over priced one.Try somewhere else.

• Visited April 2014