“An average meal but at the price I left pleased - A tactical eatery”
Review of Beshoff Restaurant

Beshoff Restaurant
Ranked #629 of 2,618 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Letchworth, United Kingdom
“An average meal but at the price I left pleased - A tactical eatery”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It immediately came as a shock to me; the prices in Dublin were staggering. Having promised a friend we would eat as classy as possible our trip to Beshoff's was a much needed buffer to stall our cash leakage. The cod and chips was of an average quality however a wholesome meal the was roughly a third of any other restaurant near I would no argue, and if I was back in Dublin would probably do the same all over again. The restaurant itself was set out better than any fish and chip eatery I have previously visited and a meal at Beshoff's most certainly allowed me to sink a few more drinks in the surrounding pubs.

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Indore, India
“BEST CRISPY FISH & CHIPS”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Ate Fresh Ray & Haddock with great Chips. Handsome quantities, quick and courteous service.
I almost enjoyed 3 major meals during my 3 days stay in Dublin city comprising of Beshoff's Fish & Chips.
Next time in Dublin will be at Beshoff's again.
Located just opposite Mcdonalds on O'connell Street in Dublin City Centre.
Don't miss, enjoy.

• Visited January 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Authentic Fish and Chips”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stopped in here by chance and were pleasantly surprised. We simply asked for fish and chips and got an amazing meal.
Freshly cooked, huge portion sizes and a great atmosphere. The staff are friendly and helpful and the service was great.
Great value for money!

Visited June 2014
Inishcrone, Ireland
“Nothing Fancy Just Great Food”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I had just finished a 4 hour journey to Dublin via car and train. I was looking for a fish restaurant and wander into Beshoffs. I had the lemon sole, chips and a salad and a coke for€10.90. Everything was prepared just the way I like it. Fish was m crisp yet moist. French fries were just right and the salad had lettuce, tomato, red onion and cucumber. Everything was in the right proportions for a nice hardy lunch.

• Visited May 2014
“Good experience with 6 people”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My family was over for a few days so I wanted to show them what fish and chips are. We went to Beshoff as I had gone there already in Howth and has a good experience there.
We were 6 of us so we splitted in two groups, 3 went to order the food and 3 stayed at the table we had found. It was clean and not to busy.
As we were a lot of people, the waiter brough us the food upstairs which was very helpful. The food was good. Reasonable prices
Nice place to go with your family while visiting Dublin City

• Visited April 2014