“almost excellent”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Been here a few times. Today it was halepeneo wings with lemon and feta dip, and rhubarb lemonade. Slaw on the side. They do everything so well that I'm always disappointed that I don't like it more. Maybe its just that chicken is a reasonably tasteless thing to eat? If you're into chicken though then this is definitely the place to go though.

1  Thank MichaelDowlingDublin

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We shared 2 birds among 3 people and we were stuffed! The szechuan chicken was amazing!Very nice place, attentive service and a great place for dinner with friends, no fussing around with fanciness. A great alternative to pub food, while visiting Dublin.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I went in with a group of 3 other friends. We were greeted by a very snobby hostess... I would love to leave a review about the food, unfortunately we were never served... We sat at a table for 20 minutes and were completely ignored until we finally just left. If you're American you may want to just try somewhere else.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

While visiting a friend in Dublin she took us here for dinner. I was keen at first because I'm not a Nando's fan and expected something along the same lines. However, I could have been more wrong.

Great food (big portions, great service and lovely buss about the place.

Good value too so I'd definitely recommend Crackbird to anyone

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I've been here twice on week nights, nice and buzzy both times. The menu is chicken and chicken, but it mighty fine. The staff are super helpful young and friendly, they talk through the menu in detail if asked. They can recommend really spicy to not so spicy options. The wine is fine, nothing too fancy. The price is reasonable and we leave full.
The seats are generally shared, unless you fill the table as a group, however they do not seat so close that you hear each others conversations. Its dimly light, not a cosy restaurant but it is comfortable.