“Great carvery lunch just off the M50”

Lemongrass Liffey Valley
Ranked #702 of 2,573 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tipperary, Ireland
“Great carvery lunch just off the M50”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Super carvery lunch - real hearty homemade tasty food. The child ate every bit, that's evidence enough. It's on the way into the Liffey Valley Shopping centre, easily reached off the motorway and has loads of parking. Staff were very kind, smiled at the child and charged my phone. Highlights, the turnip had a hint of curry in it, the parsley sauce with bacon was really good and the tea passed the grandad test. Recommended and we will be back. They are competing for the carvery of the year 2014 and I hope they win.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Lastchancebar

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was poor for the price”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I felt the price of the menu to be very daunting but the rest was great about the place.The service was very pleasant and the food was very nutritious. I was even awkward and had asked for special requirements which were met with a great attitude. I'd come back only for the price.

Visited May 2014
Galway
“Disapointing”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Had booked this restaurant for 7pm early bird. On evening of booking I phoned to see if it was ok to change booking time to 8pm, I enquired what time early bird finished was told 8pm. We arrived at 7.45 were seated requested early bird menu to be told it finished at 7pm. I informed manager of my phone call, he was very short telling me early bird was finished, I felt like he thought I was making it up. Asked had I taken the name of person on phone why would I ask? My son grandchildren and myself enjoyed the food but the experience was spoiled by the manager.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank MarybGalway
Dublin, Ireland
“Good value family meal enjoyed by all”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My husband, two children (aged 7 and 9) and I ate in the Lemongrass restaurant, having received a gift voucher. On a Tuesday night, starters and desserts are €5 from a set menu and main courses are €10. The restaurant was fairly busy at 7pm, but we didn't 't need to pre-book. We found our starters to be average, while all our main courses (which we shared amongst us) were very good. We ordered extra rice and chips which were brought to our table immediately. Overall the service was excellent, food quality was very good and great value for money.

3 Thank ADYKY
“Best Asian Meal Ever”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I don't normally like eating this kind of food as it's normally very salty. However I ordered beef dumplings starter and the sizzling duck. It was soooo good. On a plus side they also serve a mean cocktail.

2 Thank suzanneb933