“Get lost among the stacks...”
Review of Chapters Bookstore

Chapters Bookstore
Ranked #20 of 184 Shopping in Dublin
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Every time we head to Dublin, we come here first! great selection of new, bargain and secondhand books. Can't leave without at least two very full bags. Fair play to the friendly staff, too!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

There is only one other bookstore that could compete for my fav bookstore - but this one I would say is my fav! Chapters is a large shop with new & second hand book options. I find prices slightly cheaper in Chapters & they seem to do more speical offers & discounts/money off more often. If they don't have the book you want, you can order it. The staff are really nice too.
I love the smell of old books in the store, it's a book lovers dream. Large sections devoted to every genre. My personal fav is True Crime & they even sell second hand True Crime magazines which my family all love! Better than the competitors nearby.
Definately worth a stop by - especially if you're a book lover like me!

1  Thank MissPanties
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Great store I've got books here for the last few years and find the staff very helpful, the shop is large and has a great choice of books I feel I could there all day

Reviewed 7 December 2012

i love this book store as it is huge! have all the books you need and very clean and organized, and you have couches to sit and read if you want!! upstairs there is second hand books which you can get for NOTHING! if you are book lover definitely recommend..

Reviewed 22 April 2012

My wife and I spent several hours at this establishment during the Easter holidays. The weather was raw and cold, and truth be told, we ducked into it during a hailstorm. But once inside, we found a haven for book lovers. The downstairs is enormous and stocked with the usual variety of best sellers, popular reads, and works of local interest. My wife quickly headed upstairs and was delighted to find a vast array of used books of every description--many priced ridiculously low. Most of the books are arranged in the usual manner: by subject and author, but we most enjoyed the bargain bins located throughout the upper floor. We were able to pick up two books each for a grand total of 4 Euros! A deal that's hard to beat. We had no interaction with any of the help--other than the girl who rang up our purchases, and she was lovely and helpful. You could certainly find worse places to get in out of the rain.

4  Thank Sleepy Boy