“Liffey Valley Branch”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dublin, Ireland
“Liffey Valley Branch”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My husband and kids went here when it 1st opened and wanted me to go, so a couple of Sundays ago off we headed. Looking forward to a bite to eat and then the movies.

Its a big place and we were seated down the back in a booth - liked the booth, would have liked it more if the table was clean.
We ordered the food, again wasn't mad about having to go and order it all. The staff were very nice though.
We got our glasses and went to fill them with cokes... the coke was flat and tasteless.
The chicken burgers arrived - and I swear I couldn't have been more disappointed. A small bit of chicken and I do mean small. With a massive slice of tomato and a bit of lettuce.
The chicken was, like the coke was tasteless and dry.

I have served better at home for a fraction of the cost. Why anyone eats there is beyond me. Terrible..........

• Visited August 2013

Navan, Ireland
“Nandos”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Arrived at 3pm on a hot & sunny day. Greeted by very friendly male staff who explained downstairs was full. No problem as we were offered upstairs seating but placed in the corner even though other seating was available. We ordered two drinks, the mango smoothie was served immediately & was refreshingly delightful. The server then forgot to bring over the Savannah cider & was reminded only when a second smoothie was ordered. However when served, it is very light bland & tasteless. Oh for Bulmers/Magners. A half chicken was ordered & being spit roast was absolutely gorgeous. Really hot, fresh & tasty. Also the lovely selection of sauces renowned with this chain of restaurants. However this was let down by being served on a cold plate & nearly cold chips. It was then a race to eat before it all went cold.
Maybe we were just unlucky, but we left feeling disappointed & we definitely felt we could have got better value elsewhere. Lovely chicken, but won't be in a hurry to return.

• Visited July 2013
Drogheda, Ireland
“favourite place to eat”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I love Nandos and there Bean Burgers with lashing of medium piri piri sauce. It is a little expensive but you can get bottomless drinks and frozen yogurt. The food is amazingly fresh and the staff are lovely. Not for someone who hates spicy food. Our whole family does so we enjoy it and our 8 yr old has the sauce on almost everything at home.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious. Great concept!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

I LOVE Nando's. Great concept, amazing chicken. We were greated by a friendly guy who explained the menu and how the whole thing works. I like the free refills and that you get to pick your sauces and everything. We had a whole chicken between 2 people and it was absolutely delicious!! we were stuffed. It was so good we wanted to go back the next day ! I would go back anytime. Good atmosphere, great food, good value! You have to try it !!

• Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Interesting and different food. Very good! The staff was excellent!!! Loved it! I would definately go there again!

Visited May 2013