“Delicious food but maybe a little over priced”
Review of Nando's

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dublin, Ireland
“Delicious food but maybe a little over priced”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The food is always good and that is helpful with a chain restaurant. I usually only go there at night time as I think it's a little over priced for lunch or brunch

Visited February 2014

London, United Kingdom
“not great”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

this place is so over rated and over priced the real issue is the service.staff all in jeans very laid back.its more lack a rock music shop....not a restaurant

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Maria C
Co Louth
“Light Lunch”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I had avacado salad with chicken - absolutely delicious and flavour really good. My son had chicken wrap with fries which he enjoyed. Service was excellent - will visit again.

Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Liffey Valley Branch”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My husband and kids went here when it 1st opened and wanted me to go, so a couple of Sundays ago off we headed. Looking forward to a bite to eat and then the movies.

Its a big place and we were seated down the back in a booth - liked the booth, would have liked it more if the table was clean.
We ordered the food, again wasn't mad about having to go and order it all. The staff were very nice though.
We got our glasses and went to fill them with cokes... the coke was flat and tasteless.
The chicken burgers arrived - and I swear I couldn't have been more disappointed. A small bit of chicken and I do mean small. With a massive slice of tomato and a bit of lettuce.
The chicken was, like the coke was tasteless and dry.

I have served better at home for a fraction of the cost. Why anyone eats there is beyond me. Terrible..........

• Visited August 2013
Navan, Ireland
“Nandos”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Arrived at 3pm on a hot & sunny day. Greeted by very friendly male staff who explained downstairs was full. No problem as we were offered upstairs seating but placed in the corner even though other seating was available. We ordered two drinks, the mango smoothie was served immediately & was refreshingly delightful. The server then forgot to bring over the Savannah cider & was reminded only when a second smoothie was ordered. However when served, it is very light bland & tasteless. Oh for Bulmers/Magners. A half chicken was ordered & being spit roast was absolutely gorgeous. Really hot, fresh & tasty. Also the lovely selection of sauces renowned with this chain of restaurants. However this was let down by being served on a cold plate & nearly cold chips. It was then a race to eat before it all went cold.
Maybe we were just unlucky, but we left feeling disappointed & we definitely felt we could have got better value elsewhere. Lovely chicken, but won't be in a hurry to return.

• Visited July 2013