“My first time doing Riverdance!”

Belvedere Irish Night
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Traditional Irish Night Show in Dublin including...
Ranked #4 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: A unique opportunity to experience traditional Irish music, dance and food for which Ireland is famous the world over every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. This spectacular show will give you a flavour of the different styles of Irish Dance from ‘Sean Nos’ translating as ‘Old Style’ to Modern. The show features a cast of dancers whose credits include world famous shows such as, Riverdance and Lord of the Dance. Dinner 7.00pm and Show 8.00pm
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The food was really good, and the show likewise, both the musicians and the dancers. They involved the audience a lot, which was really nice and extremely fun! My sister and I was picked to go up on stage, learn a little choreography and do a "brush dance" on stage. It was really a blast! A great evening!

All reviews
"spend an evening"
in 6 reviews
"molly malone"

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The show and talent of the crew were second to none. We really enjoyed the performance and "craic". The main course let the night down. The starter was nice and the desert was good but the quality of meat in the main course just wasn't edible. The drinks were expensive (but then it is Dublin) but all in all it was a gd way to spend an evening.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

The dinner they serve with the show was really good.
There are also vegetarian dishes to pick from.
The evening was enjoyable and the show was good - both the dancers and the musicians .

Reviewed 16 July 2013

On a previous trip to Scotland, I had gone to a Scottish music and dance show at a hotel that my parents had recommended to me. I had thought that show was a little campy and aimed for an older American audience.

I was kind of expecting the same thing from the Belvedere Hotel Irish Night show. It was the last thing I had booked for our Ireland trip, based entirely on TripAdvisor reviews. I planned it for our last night in Ireland. I thought my seven-year-old daughter would enjoy the show since she is very interested in music and dance. We only did the show since my daughter wouldn't have eaten anything on their menu.

When the three-man band started, I immediately knew this show would be different than the one in Scotland. The singer and the musicians were incredibly good. I would have paid to just see them. The venue is very intimate and I don't think there could be a bad seat.

On top of the musicians were incredible Irish dancers. They had said that some of the dancers were in "Lord of the Dance" and I could believe that having seen both that show and Riverdance. One of the dancers did a dance with a broom that I had never seen before.

At the end of the show, I told my wife that this was my favorite thing that we had done in Ireland which even I found incredible since we did so many things there.

I would highly recommend The Belvedere Hotel Irish Night.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 June 2013

What a great evening! We had dinner and show. Remember to book the dinner and you will get better tables/view! right in front of the stage! Staff was top class and the food was amazing! Fish, Hake is to die for. Very nice atmosphere and place. Dancers and Musicians were world class and you can see that from the first moment. I loved the fact that they took some audience people up on the stage, very funny. Keep the hard job guys, this place is value for money and totally worth to visit!