“Fantastic experience”

Ranked #2 of 70 Nature & Parks in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommended. Beautiful ponies and very helpful and professional staff. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her lessons here.

All reviews
in 34 reviews
"horseback"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I took my daughter and her five friends for a ride out and they were a mixed bunch when it came to their levels of riding experience. The Paddocks were great with them and very patient. The girls had an amazing time. Beautiful scenery and the horses all seemed in very good condition and very happy. I would highly recommend The Paddocks to any future visitor.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyable day out if you love horses and nature. Well cared for horses in beautiful surrounding. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Today a friend and I had the pleasure of doing a 1 hour beginner ride out at the Paddocks Riding Centre. It was a truly lovely experience. Staff were friendly and helpful and made you feel at ease. The horses were gorgeous and gentle. I was amazed at the views of Dublin from the mountains and it was a lovely peaceful hour riding up in the mountain. I am looking forward to returning here soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely visit. I went here on a hen party of 11 people and the staff were so nice, especially Donal! He was very friendly and made the experience very enjoyable. The horses were lovely and seemed well looked after, and the staff were sensitive to those in our group who were more cautious being on a horse. Donal also recommended other places for us to go on our visit and went that extra mile! I would recommend a visit here.