“It Hit the Spot!”

Dining options: Dinner
Winter Garden, Florida, United States
“It Hit the Spot!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I wanted a quick Asian fare while waiting for my daughter to finish her shopping. I found this restaurant right on O'Connell street. The restaurant is on a second floor and has only about 6 or 7 tables. I was seated at the table overlooking the busy O'Connell Street and it was a good spot to while away the time and enjoy the hustle-bustle of shoppers. My seat also had a nice view of the Christmas Lights lining the streets and adorning the stores.

Service was a little bit slow at first. You don not wait to be seated - just choose a spot. I ordered the noodles, which was on the main course menu, not on the quick menu, I guess. It took sometime before I got my order, but once it was served, it was delicious. The serving was plentiful, probably good for 2 to 3 individuals. I finished over half of the order. I would have loved to take it with me on a to go box if we were not flying home the next day. Price was reasonable.

• Visited November 2013

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Convenient and adequate”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

I wanted a quick, efficient meal for a solo dinner whilst staying nearby. This simple, unpretentious restaurant was certainly quick - there were no other customers to slow them down. The food was actually really good, and not short on portion size.

Visited November 2013
Perth, Australia
“Good quality, convenient location”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We were looking for somewhere quick to eat before catching a theatre show. Wasn't very impressive inside, definitely not a place to bring a date, decor looking tired and old carpet. However you cannot really fault the food, huge portions and very high quality. We had the nasi lemak and it was very good, and perfectly well done. Beef rendang was very tender, it was fillet steak instead of the cheaper cuts you would normally get. Food served quickly, service attentive. Would therefore recommend to anyone looking to grab a fuss free lunch.

• Visited August 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Pleasant informal Chinese-Malaysian”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

This is an interesting example of Asian fusion, with a Chinese/Malaysian theme. It is an unpretentious establishment, well located in one of Dublin's major streets. It offers simple classic fare at bargain prices, particularly the early-bird menu up to 19-00. If you want something straightforward - say before or after cinema/theatre - this is the place for you.

• Visited February 2013