“Fantastic food and amazing staff”
Review of The Atrium Lounge

The Atrium Lounge
Ranked #361 of 2,700 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With its Continental style internal courtyard with a five-storey high glass roof, this unique space enables guests to sit snugly beneath clear skies by day and a canopy of stars at night, all within steps of the city's main busy thoroughfare. The Atrium Parlour, an extension to the main lounge, offers a more secluded area to meet and dine. Suitable for all occasions, from brief business meetings to friendly rendezvous or special celebrations. Morning coffees, light bites and lunches as well as drinks from its bar, combine with five-star service to ensure that the Atrium Lounge is the discerning visitor's foremost choice for understated elegance in Dublin city centre.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The peculiar afternoon tea is fantastic. The Atrium is gorgeous and the food was spectacular. I must say though, the staff really made the afternoon, they were so helpful and really went the extra mile.

1  Thank Niamh M

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I would highly recommend the Most Peculiar Afternoon Tea in the Atrium. I was there on Saturday with my daughter and the staff were so pleasant and attentive - nothing was too much trouble. The savouries were really delicious and the popping marshmallows were a really novel addition giving us both a laugh. My surprise little birthday cake really made the afternoon special. Thanks so much to the wonderful staff in the Atrium! The regular afternoon tea also looked very appealing. Maybe next time!

1  Thank Louloupal
Reviewed 12 June 2014

A group of ten of us visited here on Saturday afternoon and we were blown away with the afternoon tea experience in the Westin.

We had booked a table and from arrival to departure all of our needs were catered for by the fantastic staff. There are two different types of afternoon tea and we had a selection of each at our table so we needed a bit of explaining.

I choose the normal afternoon tea option as it was my first visit and I had been looking forward to this for a while. I must say I was not disappointed, I cant remember all the different options on the menu but some of my faves were the beef sandwich and all desserts on offer (you can check out the menu on their website)

Once we had all ordered and our food was ready it was such an experience with all stacks of plates arriving to the table and explained to us. The atmosphere is really relaxed as well, the entire world could go by and you wouldn't notice at all, I think we spent a good 4 hours here and enjoyed every moment.

I can't recommend the afternoon tea experience enough and I know if you decide to go to the atrium you will be looked after from beginning to end. Plus it is excellent value for money at €26 per person.

I'm already looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank eblob84
The Atrium L, Manager at The Atrium Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Hi eblob84,
Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review about your experience at The Atrium Lounge. The team were delighted to hear that you felt so relaxed and enjoyed your afternoon. We look forward to welcoming you again soon at The Atrium Lounge.
Many Thanks

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We took a trip to the Atrium Lounge for afternoon tea and were hugely impressed!
When booking I mentioned in passing that it was my dad's birthday and on the day the staff couldn't have made it any more special! They were polite, friendly and couldn't do enough to help- to top it off that had made a beautiful birthday dessert for dad and brought it over as a surprise with singing and candles!
In summary; excellent customer, a great location and lovely food (we would highly recommend the most peculiar afternoon tea!)
Thanks for making our day in Dublin a little extra special.
Sarah
London

Hi Sarah,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at The Atrium Lounge. It was nice to hear that we succeeded in created a little surprise for your Dad. The team will be delighted to hear that their singing didn't put you off! We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Many Thanks

Reviewed 20 April 2014

A great place to relax with tea or something stronger after a day of touring. Well appointed and service was outstanding.

Hi Linshadoe
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor. Our team are always delighted to hear that they are doing a good job. We look forward to welcoming you to The Atrium Lounge again soon!
Many Thanks.